What's new

customer service failing to resolve issue

workshyfop

Achiever
have sent you a PM @gearbest.com , hoping you can help me resolve an issue i have with regards to resolving a problem with a H Cigar VT75D that arrived 3 days ago.
it has a sticking fire button which is potentially very dangerous. opened a ticket and have since emailed a video of it 3 times to you, and keep getting the same response from the ticket reply, this being:

there is no attatchment.

they do not state whether they are referring to no attatchment in the ticket, which isn't possible due to the size of the attatchment, or whether there is no attatchment within the email.

have PMd you screenshots of the 3 emails to prove i have done so, please resolve this for me.

@gearbest.com can you speak with the customer service manager please as there are too many communication issues with members trying to resolve problems with products from you.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday.

@gearbest.com can you speak with the customer service manager please as there are too many communication issues with members trying to resolve problems with products from you.

Hope you all had a lovely holiday.

have emailed the video 3 times in total and have just sent them a link to google drive in the hope that will enable them to see the video. i have no doubt it will get resolved eventually, its always the same whenever there is an issue.
it's just a bit frustrating to keep repeating the same steps of the process and seeming to get nowhere.

i dislike having to post things like this on a forum, as their sales service has been faultless on every occasion and i have ordered in excess of 50 things from them with no problems at all in receiving the items in good time and at great prices.

its just on the handful of occasions there has been a problem with the item, the returns \ refund process is somewhat laborious. but confident we will get a resolution in the near future.....

hopefully the google drive link will overcome the latest hurdle and things will move on fairly swiftly from here in.

thanks for the prompting though @Miss Pepper!!

hi,
I will feedback to our CS and help you to deal with it asap.
sorry, again, can't reply to you in time.
Anny

hi,
I will feedback to our CS and help you to deal with it asap.
sorry, again, can't reply to you in time.
Anny

thanks Anny, the PM i sent has the ticket number, order number and screenshots of the 3 emails sent with video attatchment.

somewhat unhappy, had a response offering me $30 to keep the item, so about a third of the cost of it. not much use when the fire button sticks, not going to use something so potentially dangerous....

or i can pay the return postage myself and send it back for a refund, despite it stating in their conditions of return that if the item is not working, they refund the postage.
if the fire button button sticks, then this is not working. if it worked correctly, the fire button wouldn't keep firing when you remove your finger.

not good enough @gearbest.com

Hello @workshyfop

Ok before we try to get a good resolution for both parts i do suggest, if you didn't do it already, you take a look at our Warranty and Return Section Here think you will find all the information you need there about our great Warranty and Return Policy.

Saying so the best way of solving this issue is for you to return your faulty product to us as soon as you can acording to our CS service indstrutions. You will need to pay the shipping back to us but you will get a full refund when the iten arrive on the product and on the shipping costs you have returning it to us.

We do care a lot for the quality of our products but you need to understand we do need to hand our supliers responsable for faults their products may have, and this seams a secutity fault so even more important to ensure it look after, saying so its easy to understand we need the product to return it to our suplier and enforce him to take care of this issues.

We also consider all our custumers opinion of major importance so, if you see any other reasonable solution that fits both ways bether please be free to say so and we will consider it best way we can.

We also take very serious our custumer satisfation, specially our POTV costumers so after we get a solution that fits both parts we will also credit some Gearbest points on your Wallet for your troubles with this purchase so you can use them on future orders you see fit.

Hope this may solve this issue, and let me know your tougths.

Regards
Gearbest

Last edited:
Hello @workshyfop

Ok before we try to get a good resolution for both parts i do suggest, if you didn't do it already, you take a look at our Warranty and Return Section Here think you will find all the information you need there about our great Warranty and Return Policy.

Saying so the best way of solving this issue is for you to return your faulty product to us as soon as you can acording to our CS service indstrutions. You will need to pay the shipping back to us but you will get a full refund when the iten arrive on the product and on the shipping costs you have returning it to us.

We do care a lot for the quality of our products but you need to understand we do need to hand our supliers responsable for faults their products may have, and this seams a secutity fault so even more important to ensure it look after, saying so its easy to understand we need the product to return it to our suplier and enforce him to take care of this issues.

We also consider all our custumers opinion of major importance so, if you see any other reasonable solution that fits both ways bether please be free to say so and we will consider it best way we can.

We also take very serious our custumer satisfation, specially our POTV costumers so after we get a solution that fits both parts we will also credit some Gearbest points on your Wallet for your troubles with this purchase so you can use them on future orders you see fit.

Hope this may solve this issue, and let me know your tougths.

Regards
Gearbest

after a bit of messaging, the CS agreed that the return postage will be covered under the DOA conditions detailed on the website. it has been posted back to you.

@gearbest.com , they have refunded the cost of the item, after messaging then to chase it up despite the item having been recieved back to yourselves.

the response was asking me to confirm the refund amount of the item and the postage, to which i confirmed.

had the refund today, but its only for the item....

NO POSTAGE REFUNDED!!!

please get this debacle sorted.

Back
Top Bottom