What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are there any discount codes at the moment?

conanthewarrior

Achiever
I was just wondering if there are currently any codes for the New year period?

I will be buying quite a few things, not just vaping so would be handy if there are any at the moment. I have seen the specific deals on RDA's, just wondered if there was a percent off code for all items due to the time of year.

Thanks, Conan.

I will be buying quite a few things, not just vaping so would be handy if there are any at the moment. I have seen the specific deals on RDA's, just wondered if there was a percent off code for all items due to the time of year.

Thanks, Conan.
Evolution Vaping have a sale on now. Just use the code ' JANUARY' :)
https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk

Thanks, Conan.
yes, of course. Because we have new year holiday now all of my colleagues work off i will give you reply in 02/01/2018. Happy new year to you and your family.

Thanks, Conan.
what can of coupon codes you need, i can help you find or setting.

Back
Top Bottom