What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice for gearbest

Also the same thing happened last time Gearbest where on a holiday, regarding the postage only offering one option again i will pass this on to see if they can sort it faster than waiting till they return from the break.

I will enquire for you, i have tried to give GB options for faster shipping but they don't seem willing to use them.
If there is a free shipping option, China post would be about 7-14 days. it's been a while since i purchased anything from GB so i didn't know about the shipping options of late.
It would be bad enough if it were free shipping but they even have the cheek to want to charge over a quid for the super slow option on a nearly £50 order!

But hey, 1st world problems and all that...just off to check my privilege [emoji51]

Plus I've found the items cheaper elsewhere [emoji39]

It would be bad enough if it were free shipping but they even have the cheek to want to charge over a quid for the super slow option on a nearly £50 order!

But hey, 1st world problems and all that...just off to check my privilege [emoji51]

Plus I've found the items cheaper elsewhere [emoji39]
No probs will still mention the shipping as it does need looking into.

you aint the only ones to bail on even Bothering to look at gearbest
shipping via eu rail, stuff that, cs lies/deceit and playing the time out the chance to PP dispute by bollox shite that Fasttech use = same as FT - on the "never use" pile

you aint the only ones to bail on even Bothering to look at gearbest
shipping via eu rail, stuff that, cs lies/deceit and playing the time out the chance to PP dispute by bollox shite that Fasttech use = same as FT - on the "never use" pile
Sorry to hear you had some problem with something. You need to know how to go about dealing with Chinese vendors they don't take kindly to rants like yours above, I am not saying you have ranted at them via their ticketing system, but it would explain why you didn't get the right outcome.
How is a paypal dispute affected you file a complaint, get a refund or escalate. Paypal then decide the outcome.
There are lots of us members who use Fasttech, Gearbest and others with no problems. So it's upto you if you don't want to use them but you pay more by buying from UK I just think you would be better to just move on than add something that may not be completely correct.

Back
Top Bottom