What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What would you choose $35.99 Kit or $25.99 MOD?

efun.top

Achiever
Eleaf IStick Pico Dual TC 200W With Melo III Mini Kit is a compact dual 18650 Box Mod with max 50A/200W output.

If you want a Kit(Eleaf IStick Pico & Melo III Mini):
Just only $35.99!

Or you can just choose the Mod:
Just only $25.99!

Features:
Mod:
Compact Dual 18650 Battery 200W Mod
Unique Bottom Design with Flip-open Battery Cover
Featuring a New Cell Balancing Trickle Charge System
Preheat Function & Different Switchable Interfaces
High Compatibility
Dual Cricuit Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
Capable of serving as a power bank
Micro USB Port

8Eakhrq.png

r2fp33v.png

I would choose the mod only and get it for $28.99 with free shipping from 3fvape

The general situation, free shipping is the cheapest shipping without info updating.
And we can't do that because of protecting goods of customers.

That would make sense. Now why don't you answer customers queries instead of my remark about shipping. I say this as someone had tried a few times to get a problem sorted out and no one from EFUN had answereed them. Not looking to argue but i feel its a valid point.
EFUN has some prices better than other companies and some companies have a better price than EFUN on some items, so My comment about getting that item from 3fvape is purely because they have the best deal for it.
i have just ordered a Joytech Elitar kit with tracked shipping and 6 to 10 days to arrive cnd its cost under £30. efun price is £30 plus shipping so i went for the cheaper option from fasttech ok i used a 15% off code but as said wherever is cheapest i buy from

That would make sense. Now why don't you answer customers queries instead of my remark about shipping. I say this as someone had tried a few times to get a problem sorted out and no one from EFUN had answereed them. Not looking to argue but i feel its a valid point.
EFUN has some prices better than other companies and some companies have a better price than EFUN on some items, so My comment about getting that item from 3fvape is purely because they have the best deal for it.
i have just ordered a Joytech Elitar kit with tracked shipping and 6 to 10 days to arrive cnd its cost under £30. efun price is £30 plus shipping so i went for the cheaper option from fasttech ok i used a 15% off code but as said wherever is cheapest i buy from

We don't answer customers questions?Please say an example.We sell all things to customers for what?We have no reason to ignore them.
And we not only have low price but we also have high quality products. All products are selected by heart.
Almost no customers have complained about our products.All customers of us know that.Thank you ~

Someone had trouble contacting you
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...al-chat/threads/efun-customer-support.125694/

By the way i do post your deals on my facebook so don't think that i am anti efun. My first post on this thread was just to tell people where to get an item cheaper than efun had it for sale, that is what my Facebook page is, I show people who has the best price on some items. Sorry if it came across the wrong way to you. i understand Chiese ways are different to English so please do not take offence

That problem had already been solved on email by our CS before.Thanks for your reminding!
I see~ Relax. We just want to tell you the truth that we never ignore customers!
So please don't slander us with something not been confirmed.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom