What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What Is The Best Choice For RDA? I Support The Last One!

efun.top

Achiever
Hi friends,
This is efun.top, how about your weekend, I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Ok, today, I will introduce some RDA to you, some of them maybe you have seen it, because I think it is a good choice for today’s topic, I will show them to you again.

1, INNOKIN THERMO

INNOKIN THERMO is innovative all around. Different from other RDA, it is given a big deck.it can avoid burning hands. Besides, the airflow is created around the RDA, so it creates a windstorm effect to increase density. The highlight is spitback protection. The 25mm RDA can be found on efun.top, just $22.99.

2,HOTCIG Aircraft BF RDA

Firstly, I must recognize that Aircraft’s shape is beyond than last item, the simple is always the classic.Then, bottom feeding design more convenience to use it.It optimized design, available for TPD compliance. But the iron material may hot your hand if you are careless. If you like it, you can find it on efun.top, $19.99.

3,Geekvape Athena Squonk RDA

I recommend the last one RDA to you, if you are person who are longing for the simple, it is the best choice for you.If you are lazy vaper, I think the bottom feeding design can save your times. Top angled airflow design and it is leakproof while producing outstanding flavor.Most important, it has a specialized mod for it, Geekvape Athena Squonk Mod
If you are interested in the RDA, please don’t forget to login to get it for $15.49.

New item for you, do you like this RDA, I think it will be the best choice for you, please check>>
Wismec Guillotine is designed for Reuleaux Rx Machina Kit. The RDA adopts bottom airflow system to bring you great vaping experience.
Price: $22.99

Package:
1x Guillotine RDA
1x Clapton Coil
1x Cotton
1x User Manual
1x Warning Card
Spare Parts

If you want to buy the kit, please check>>Wismec Reuleaux Rx Machina

Hi,
This is efun.top again, let's check the new RDA, I hope you will like them!
1,VGOD Elite RDA

It is 24mm in diameter with a dual post design and 2ml-hole per post for an easy building. The finger tight nut is compatible with both Philip or flat screwdrivers. The 9.25mm deep juice well of Elite RDA provides a 2ml liquid storage. Along with the bottom airflow and protruding gold-plated 510 pin, VGOD Elite DRA is about to bring optimal flavor with huge cloud production.

2,Tigertek Genji RDA

It is a 24mm diameter dripper that adopts innovative Screwless Coilbuilding System, which can help you get rid of screwdriver and install coils more conveniently. The deck features gold plated dual post design. Both of the posts are close to the edge of the deck and the air channel is right at the middle for bottom airflow.

Back
Top Bottom