What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Arrival AuthenticVapecige VTBox DNA250C 200W TC Box Mod

efun.top

Achiever
Hi vapers!
The VTBox DNA 250C Box Mod is the power upgrade of the original DNA250 Color Chip, utilizing Evolv's most powerful chipset to date within a high-end ergonomic chassis design. Featuring a series of innovative functionality- Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Replay, Preheat, and Onboard Programmable Multicoloured LED.
The VTBox DNA250C features an incredible 98% output efficiency range, tremendous range with a maximum wattage output of 200W, full temperature control, and coupled with Escribe software for the ultimate technology that combines efficiency and capability.

Features:
Intuitive 0.96" TFT Full-Color Display
Highly Responsive Three Adjustment
Reverse Protection System
Upgradeable Escribe Software
98% Output Efficiency
Cell-by-Cell Monitoring
Atomizer Protection
Low Resistance Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Overheat Protection
Low Voltage Step Down Protection
Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
Micro-USB Port- 2A Balance Charging Capability

Specifications:
Size: 92x 5x 30mm
Dual 18650 batteries (Not included)
Patented Evolv DNA250 Color Chipset
Wattage Output Range: 1- 200W
Temperature Range: 200- 600℉
Min Kanthal Resistance: 0.1ohm
Min Temperature Resistance: 0.08ohm
Preheat Functionality
Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
get more>>

So this version is a dual 18650 mod insteady of a built in lipo? That sounds highly unlikely given the 250w limit of the dna250c so I think your listing must be wrong.

So this version is a dual 18650 mod insteady of a built in lipo? That sounds highly unlikely given the 250w limit of the dna250c so I think your listing must be wrong.

The step down on the 250C is 200w with 2x 18650 [emoji1303]

Well there you go, I've learned my thing for the day. Thanks for clarifying. I hadn't even noticed this had a 200w limit.

Back
Top Bottom