What's new

Happy Halloween! Get Overvalue Product For Lowest Price

efun.top

Achiever
Hi friends,
Happy halloween! This end of month, halloween is coming, Trick or treat, fuuny game. In order to celebrate this festival, efun.top would like to make a funny fortune game>>Luck bag!We will not trick, just treat!
Four luck bags for you, you just need $0.99, $2.99, $4.99,$7.99to get hot overvalue Products, it may be tank? mod? kit? I don't know, it depends on your fortune!

Besides, we recommend the hot mod and tank to you, these items may be in your lucky bag! please check>>
Efun Top Mod
Efun Top Atomizer

These items you may be interested, and you can find on efun.top:
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Resin Mod
Digiflavor Drop
SMOK ProColor Kit

SMOK Majesty Mod

if you were to go for the $7.99 option what would be the worst item you could receive ? also when will you find out what you have got in your bag? will you announce at the end of the month ?

We will give you the items randomly, but I can promise you, it will give you big surprize, all items we give you are overvalue:5:

I gues you guys may be curious about what is in the vape lucky pag, today, I will give your some descriptions about it, please catch the chance to get it, the lucky bag is limited, totally overvalue produts are waiting for you! Please click to join us>>
Efun Top Mod>> Lucky Bag
Efun Top Atomizer>>Lucky Bag

1: What is A Vape lucky Bag?
A Vape lucky Bag is always something to cherish. While there's luck involved, it's also a mystery wrapped up as a gift, because you never know what surprises are waiting inside!

2: Can I pick the products? What's inside my bag?
Sorry, it's not possible to choose the bag contents. However, inside every Lucky Bag are premium products, with the total contents typically worth far more than the cost.

Your favorite item may be in the lucky bag, please check>>
Reuleaux RX2 20700
SMOK Majesty Kit
SMOK Majesty Mod

Back
Top Bottom