What's new

Do You Know The Really Unique Mod-PilotVape M57 Mod?

Even worse than looks is a young inexperienced vaper would buy that with no knowledge of mechs whatsoever , each to their own and all that but personally I'm fed up with all these weapon looking tat, and the super hero shite, and the skull shite! [emoji51]
Skulls i don't mind but weapons, well i got one in my underpants and only get that out for a slash or the Mrs. Flashing lights are also a waste of time and battery.

Skulls i don't mind but weapons, well i got one in my underpants and only get that out for a slash or the Mrs. Flashing lights are also a waste of time and battery.
Lmao!! Now you mention it skulls can be great if done well, its that smok mod with the skull I hate, should have stated that.
The flashy lights I can't stand tbh

Lmao!! Now you mention it skulls can be great if done well, its that smok mod with the skull I hate, should have stated that.
The flashy lights I can't stand tbh
agree with you all the way there. i like the vtinbox skull panel lol. but the smok mod just looks awful. If i wanted flashing lights i would never take the xmas tree down or i would go and sit outside the hopital or cop shop, woop woop thats the sound of the police:58:

sold out now but christ
2058108-8.jpg

Even worse than looks is a young inexperienced vaper would buy that with no knowledge of mechs whatsoever , each to their own and all that but personally I'm fed up with all these weapon looking tat, and the super hero shite, and the skull shite! [emoji51]
How ironic that a mock weapon could end up taking off a finger or two

Anti terror police would probably shoot you, these Weapon style mods are just asking for trouble
Yeah but they won't shoot you if you have the one in the OP and a big belt with tubes in it strapped around your chest. "If I let go of this handle we all go up!" I'll try it and let you know how I get on. "I want a plane and £5 million! You have 20 minutes!"

Back
Top Bottom