What's new

Do You Know The Really Unique Mod-PilotVape M57 Mod?

efun.top

Achiever
Hello vapers!
New arrival that i never seen such an unique Mod ,do you want to know who it is ?
Please follow us :PilotVape M57 Mod

Why it is unique?
1.The PilotVape M57 Mech Mod is a dual 18650 parallel mech mod that features unique appearance and high performance with direct output
2.It is 3D-printed with ABS material, which makes it really light-weight.
3. PilotVape M57 Mech Mod with the safe lock, it is no need to worry auto-fire.
Specifications:
Material: ABS;
3D printed mech mod;
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (parallel, not included);
Gold plated 510 connector;
Fast firing speed without delay;
Safe lock to prevent auto-firing;
Magnetic battery cover panel
want to know more>>

Why are there so many mods these days that are designed to look like weapons? I don’t think this is a very good trend.

Designed for morons, I think. Another Chinese vendor had the limitless one advertised this morning that’s also based on a machine gun. And obviously the smok tazer 220...!

Perhaps I'm getting old but prefer a mod that wouldn't look out of place in an Aston Martin or Rolls Royce rather than some boy racers modified Renault Clio.

Getting one of these out a good way to get yourself a lot of unwelcome attention or to the front of any queue in certain countries I would think.

I really think this kind of shite is very bad for the image of vaping. It’s sad the things companies do for money.

Even worse than looks is a young inexperienced vaper would buy that with no knowledge of mechs whatsoever , each to their own and all that but personally I'm fed up with all these weapon looking tat, and the super hero shite, and the skull shite! [emoji51]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom