What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

0.00 for Captain Pd270 & Digiflavor Pharaoh,Father's Day Big Sale in efun.top.

efun.top

Achiever
Celebration Father's Day,so many things on sale in efun.top.Really?$0.00 to get Captain Pd270 or Digiflavor Pharaoh back?$9.99to get Movkin Disguiser 150W?Up to 60% off for some hot saling items? Lowest price to get goods in clearance? Yeah,all in efun.top father's day sale.$0.00 to get Captain Pd270 and Digiflavor Pharaoh at 11:00 2017/6/17(GTM+8),and all the deals will be end in 2017/6/19.Grab now.

So the captain pd270 is free [emoji57]
Out of stock...i just ordered 43 at that price... expect a few in the classifieds at that price
Its actually $29 WITHOUT cells.. Cells are about about £10 each in the UK at current prices..

If you read the post, and visit the site via the link, you'll see that it's a flash sale of 5 pieces at $0.00, at 4am tomorrow our time. [emoji36]

I wonder whether anyone in the UK will manage to bag one!

Haha, I just happen to be awake at 4am, Captain in my cart and all ready to go... Website's crashed! [emoji23] [emoji24] [emoji23]

[emoji23] it was a load of bollocks like all the free givaways
They full of shit
I'm giving away 10k
All you got to do is ...
Find 3 hens teeth
And send a picture of yourself vaping on a pink unicorn while sitting on a fluffy cloud

[emoji23] it was a load of bollocks like all the free givaways
They full of shit
I'm giving away 10k
All you got to do is ...
Find 3 hens teeth
And send a picture of yourself vaping on a pink unicorn while sitting on a fluffy cloud

Hello , sorry to hear that , some one has get it at FREE successfully , we are seriously vendor , winners are asked to share prize in public like this : https://vk.com/id335424394?w=wall335424394_289
We are waiting for father day winner shared link , will send you to have a look soon.

Back
Top Bottom