What's new

Original Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - New Top OLED Display

This was the 'professional' response to my detailed description of not being able to get the batteries in my mod. Having already told me I had broken the mod itself (not the battery door). It makes no sense.

Dear,

What about we send a replacement (battery cover) to you?

Do you agree?

I think you’ll find they don’t as they quite clearly stated they didn’t 50 odd posts ago Gina.

I think you’ll find they don’t as they quite clearly stated they didn’t 50 odd posts ago Gina.
Don't worry, I will help you here, please tell me your order number and ticket number, I can help you specifically.
Any questions about it and you can contact us.

Don't worry, I will help you here, please tell me your order number and ticket number, I can help you specifically.
Any questions about it and you can contact us.

Gina, I'm really not being funny but you just aren't understanding. It's static responses all the time, the ticket system isn't working because @Crewella and @instantlady are getting fed the same speech every time.

They want their money back. They do not want another battery door. They do not want to have to explain themselves another 25 times to 25 different people. They want their money back.

They are doing their best to avoid a paypal dispute, which will only reflect badly upon 3FVape ,(as is this whole episode), but I can't see any resolution for them other than a Paypal dispute if you continue to be obstructive.

Gina, I'm really not being funny but you just aren't understanding. It's static responses all the time, the ticket system isn't working because @Crewella and @instantlady are getting fed the same speech every time.

They want their money back. They do not want another battery door. They do not want to have to explain themselves another 25 times to 25 different people. They want their money back.

They are doing their best to avoid a paypal dispute, which will only reflect badly upon 3FVape ,(as is this whole episode), but I can't see any resolution for them other than a Paypal dispute if you continue to be obstructive.
Dear,
Our starting point is to solve the problem instead of escaping the problem. Just like now, our communication is to solve the problem, isn't it? I understand the mood of each customer, just like I am a consumer. Every problem will find a solution. Just like I don't know your specific situation, so what I can do is to understand yours. After the situation, then give you help, please believe in our sincerity

@Gina3fvape there is no point in continuing this - I have given my ticket number twice already ...... no point in doing it again just to be asked for it again tomorrow. Shame on you ... again ....

Paypal panda activated.

Back
Top Bottom