What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Original Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - New Top OLED Display

Thank you @Gina3fvape :)

I see the video has been taken down, and I see the 'buy at your own risk' that has been added to the listing on your site. Just please remember that we bought on pre-order so before those warnings were added.

Thank you @Gina3fvape :)

I see the video has been taken down, and I see the 'buy at your own risk' that has been added to the listing on your site. Just please remember that we bought on pre-order so before those warnings were added.
thank you for your support.
Any questions about you order and you can open a ticket on our website to get help.

@Gina3fvape
Your colleagues just requested me to explain the problem to them and to make an effort to try to close the battery door.

If it was possible to close the door I would not have had the need to open a ticket (and 3Fvape wouldn’t have made a YouTube video to show you need to crush batteries to close it).

I am losing my patience here.

Last edited:
@Gina3fvape
Your colleagues just requested me to explain the problem to them and to make an effort to try to close the battery door.

If it was possible to close the door I would not have had the need to open a ticket (and 3Fvape wouldn’t have made a YouTube video to show you need to crush batteries to close it).

I am losing my patience here.
Sorry for all these problems, I've just spoken to the person in charge of your case, and she want to have a further discussion with you for the solution, please notify me if you still have any problems with the conversation. And if you are not satisfied with our solution, please raise up your own with my colleague.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

thank you for your support.
Any questions about you order and you can open a ticket on our website to get help.
As has been made abundantly clear, I have already opened a ticket and been accused of breaking the battery door seating in my struggles to get it on. My concern is that nobody is dealing with it.

I also am losing patience.

Last edited:
As has been made abundantly clear, I have already opened a ticket and been accused of breaking the battery door in my struggles to get it on. My concern is that nobody is dealing with it.

I also am losing patience.
Our ticket will be processed within 24 hours, please be patient, we have feedback with relevant responsible personnel, thank you for your support and understanding, if you have any questions, please contact us

We have been trying to contact you all week @Gina3fvape and it is becoming clear that nobody at 3FVape wants to help us.

Shame on you!

We have been trying to contact you all week @Gina3fvape and it is becoming clear that nobody at 3FVape wants to help us.

Shame on you!
Thank you for your question
Our professionals are always serving our customers, you can tell us the status of your order (order number or ticket number) or what help you want, thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for your question
Our professionals are always serving our customers, you can tell us the status of your order (order number or ticket number) or what help you want, thank you for your understanding and support.
This was the 'professional' response to my detailed description of not being able to get the batteries in my mod. Having already told me I had broken the mod itself (not the battery door). It makes no sense.

Dear,

What about we send a replacement (battery cover) to you?

Do you agree?

This was the 'professional' response to my detailed description of not being able to get the batteries in my mod. Having already told me I had broken the mod itself (not the battery door). It makes no sense.

Dear,

What about we send a replacement (battery cover) to you?

Do you agree?
Thanks for your reply!
You can tell us your order number or ticket number, we can directly feedback your specific situation to the customer service department, if there are any problems, please contact us.

Back
Top Bottom