What's new

Original Squid Industries Double Barrel V2.1 mod - New Top OLED Display

@Gina3fvape Please will you speak to us and deal with this issue?
Sorry guys, really sorry for the current situation.
I for the relevant person in charge immediately, we are not intend to delay the reply.
We'll update the info once we got the reply from the manufacturer.

Please open a ticket on our site (http://support.3fvape.com/open.php), our support team will help you out.
If you have already open a ticket on our site, please give me your ticket number, I'll urge them to hurry up ion your case.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for support 3FVAPE.

This account are running by one of my colleague these days, haven't expect this happens until today, sorry mates.

Sorry guys, really sorry for the current situation.
I for the relevant person in charge immediately, we are not intend to delay the reply.
We'll update the info once we got the reply from the manufacturer.

Please open a ticket on our site (http://support.3fvape.com/open.php), our support team will help you out.
If you have already open a ticket on our site, please give me your ticket number, I'll urge them to hurry up ion your case.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for support 3FVAPE.

This account are running by one of my colleague these days, haven't expect this happens until today, sorry mates.
No problem @Gina3fvape , as long as I know you're dealing with this, it's fine. Thank you for responding.

If you guys have any demands please let me know.
I'll try my best to get it done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am happy to finally have a response from you.
For me the issue will be resolved when I get a replacement or a full refund to my PayPal account.

I am happy to finally have a response from you.
For me the issue will be resolved when I get a replacement or a full refund to my PayPal account.
Your comments are forwarded to our support team. Although I don't actually deal with the order problem, I'll still keep focus on the case and urge my colleagues to reply to you guys in the ticket as soon as possible, and hope your problem can be properly resolved.

This product were focus on the durability When manufacturer designed it in the first place, so they made the tablet particularly hard. But from the customer opinions, it is obviously a bad design. 3fvape does not produce products, we just sell it, so we can’t do anything with the product design. We tried to communicate with them., the feedback they sent was that it should be pressed like they have done in the video when the first time you start using it. 2 We did not conduct quality inspection on each product because of the appearance of product. If we check each one of them, it will easily lead to the feeling that the product has been used. Due to our trust for the brand products, we have not opened them to check for reshipment.

We are still trying hard to find a better solution. I am sorry to let everyone to wait for long. I hope everyone can open a ticket and discuss with our support team to reach a proper solution.

Back
Top Bottom