What's new

VSTICKING VK530 200W TC BOX MOD (Yihi530 Chip) $68.0

3avape

Achiever
VSTICKING introduces VSTICKING VK530 200W TC Box Mod, an ergonomic body mod with colorful pattern makes more attractive.

VSTICKING VK530 Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries and the maximum output can fire up to 200W. It comes with the TFT IPS HD screen that displays all the primary information for you reference, and it can customize 5-10 your own wallpapers.

Besides, VSTICKING VK530 Box Mod utilizes the YiHi SX530 chip with SXI-Q control system to suit your own taste. There are multiple modes for you option including low voltage & resistance protection, high input voltage protection, temp overheat protection and so on.

The temperature control suite supports SS316L, Ni200, Ti01, SX Pure and Manual TCR Ni. VSTICKING VK530 adopts the new output mode is Joule mode that has an atomizer range of 0.05ohm to 1.5 ohm and standard resistance is 0.06 to 1.0 ohm.

The VSTICKING VK530 200W TC Box Mod presents a beautiful chassis design and high-end appearance accompanied by a powerful chipset for those looking. Now, pick the VSTICKING VK530 that belongs to you.

Features:
Powered by YiHi SX530 chip
TFT IPS HD Screen
Output power: 5W-200WO Output voltage: 1.0V-9.5V
Battery: 2X 18650 cells (not included) Charging via USB cable
Temp Control with SS316L/ Ni200/ Ti 01/ SX Pure/ Manual TCR
Flavor mode: Powerful, Powerful+, Soft, Standard, and SXi-Q-S1
New innovative tech: SXi-Q control system--customize your own taste Customize your own wallpaper; Connected the SXi driver.
Output joule: 10J-120J. 212-572F/10O300C
Standard resistance: 0.15ohm-3.0ohm
Joule mode resistance: O.O5ohm-1 5ohmO TCR value: 0.00050-0.0O700
Protection modes: Low voltage & resistance protection. High input voltage protection. Temp overheat protection. Output short circuit protection. Reverse battery protection.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
vsticking_vk530_200w_tc_box_mod_yihi530_chip_2_.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.
vsticking_vk530_200w_tc_box_mod_yihi530_chip_3_.jpg

Package Includes:
1x VSTICKING VK530 Box Mod

Last edited:
I really like that. Like a G class without the price tag (don't tell @nwhornet though ;))

However I read the title as VstickingVicki. I don't know why, or how, but I did.:drool:

Anyhoo. Looks nice that does. :2thumbsup:

I really like that. Like a G class without the price tag (don't tell @nwhornet though ;))

However I read the title as VstickingVicki. I don't know why, or how, but I did.:drool:

530 not 550 chip. At least the G Class was in stock & 25% off [emoji39][emoji23]

530 not 550 chip. At least the G Class was in stock & 25% off [emoji39][emoji23]

All joking aside it looks nice that Vicki does. I quote like it.

Hopefully it's not painted with dust like the G class either. :10:

Nowt wrong with the paint job on mine (yet). Only ball ache other than the crap software is Bluetooth works only when all the planets are aligned [emoji23]

we are still talking with the manufacturer for better price,and the estimate shipping date.
Price will be updated online once finall price confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom