What's new

Pre Order: Steam Crave Titan PWM MOD V1.5

3avape

Achiever
Product introduction
Titan PWM MOD V1.5 work with 4pc 18650 battery,improved chipset,voltage adjustable from 0.1v-8.4v,and ergonomic grip,it is powerful, simple and safe with full protection to use.High-end 510 connection plate, improved fire button make you more easier to adjust and durable.Steam Crave Titan PWM is compatible with big atomizers from diameter 30mm to 41mm.Titan PWM MOD V1.5 mod has lock voltage setting,press the fire button 3 times quickly, it will lock/unlock voltage setting.

Parameters:
Battery: 4pc 18650 batteries(not included)
Max Output: 300W
Overtime Protection<=10s
Short-circuit protection>=0.06ohm
Low voltage protection>=5.6V
Firing speed: 25ms
Thread: 510
Output current: 60A
Input current: 45A

Features:
-4pcs 18650 in parallel/ series
-Variable voltage adjustment
-Rotate fire button to adjust voltage.
-Press the fire button 5 times quickly, it will show Steam Crave and turn on.
-Full safe protections: low voltage protection, short circuit protection, over time protection, over current protection, over discharge protection, over-temperature protection, battery-reverse protection

Package includes:

1x Titan PWM MOD
1x User manual
1x Steam Crave sticker
1 x User Manual
1 x Warrabty Card

The switch is ridiculous, begging to snag on something and break. Shame, I was looking forward to the v1.5.

The switch is ridiculous, begging to snag on something and break. Shame, I was looking forward to the v1.5.
Just the switch? The whole idea of a 4 x 18650 brick seems ridiculous to me. :)

Just the switch? The whole idea of a 4 x 18650 brick seems ridiculous to me. :)

I love my v1, crappy battery door, which is apparently upgraded on the v1.5, but looks the same to me. Plus the og compresses the battery positive flat top and dents dead centre the negative pole (over the months). Other than it's been brilliant and is my back garden, greenhouse and porch go to mod. It's a slab for sure, only mod apart from my lipo brick and tesla Invader 2/3 that rivals a twin 21700 set up. Besides I own a titan tank, how can I not own a titan mod! :D

I love my v1, crappy battery door, which is apparently upgraded on the v1.5, but looks the same to me. Plus the og compresses the battery positive flat top and dents dead centre the negative pole (over the months). Other than it's been brilliant and is my back garden, greenhouse and porch go to mod. It's a slab for sure, only mod apart from my lipo brick and tesla Invader 2/3 that rivals a twin 21700 set up. Besides I own a titan tank, how can I not own a titan mod! :D
I suppose you must ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom