What's new

3Avape New and Good Deals

$43.2 VGOD Pro Mech Mod(authentic) free shipping
VGOD Pro Mech Mod not only shares an elegant apperance but also is robust and powerful.

The Pro Mech Mod is strictly for hardcore vapors who understand the raw power mechanical mods can produce.
Built and designed by professionals for professionals. This beautiful American engineered hardware was concieved for serious vapers, flavors cravers and trick benders.
vgod_pro_mech_mod_4_.jpg

vgod_pro_mech_mod_3_.png

Vgod_Pro_Mech_Mod_1_.jpg
Vgod_Pro_Mech_Mod_5_.jpg

Specifications:
24MM diameter
Rated voltage: 4.2V
Billet copper construction
Deep engraving VGOD logo
Hybrid 510 connection
Material: Copper/Manganese steel
Battery capacity: Single 18650-2600-3000mAh, 35-40A (not included)

Features:
-5 large vent holes
-Durable matte coating
-Aerospace grade carbon fiber encrusted button
-Self-adjusting gold plated battery contact
-Pristine quality look and feel

Package includes:
1x Vgod Pro Mech Mod (no cell)
1x Black Case

$41.6 VGOD Pro Drip RDA
An addition to the VGOD Produts Line, the all-new VGOD RDA will definitely impress. It features a 24mm diameter with a dual vertical post design with 2 holes per post for an easy and well designed post set up.
vgod_pro_drip_rda_2.jpg

Apart from that, it also sports dual bottom airflow with direct coil flow, which enures a flavorful and vaporful experience every time.
For an RDA that provides immense flavor and cloud production, as well as having a sleek and stylish durable design, the VGOD RDA is there!

Specifications:
24mm diameter
510 connection
Stainless steel material
VGOD Pro Tank build deck design

Features:
-Large build deck
-Durable construction
-High airflow rate
-Low profile, sleek design
-Unmatched performance
-High vapor and flavor production
-Dual vertial post w/2 post holes per post
-Dual bottom airflow
-Gold plated contact for maximum conductivity
-Large heat-resistant Delrin drip tip

Package includes:
1x VGOD Pro Drip Tip

Finally got a password reset but it timed out! Thankfully the next attempt was quicker. So now being able to log in I can shop? Well since I started trying to sort this out the prices of the items have gone up. I was going to order the Dead Rabbit RDA in black at $24 and Smok M2 x 2 at $8.5 each but now the RDA is $34.9 and the Smok M2 are now $12.5 a total of $18.9 more. So I didn't make it to shipping as I wasn't happy and if that was still not free I might have got cross with my iPad!

Finally got a password reset but it timed out! Thankfully the next attempt was quicker. So now being able to log in I can shop? Well since I started trying to sort this out the prices of the items have gone up. I was going to order the Dead Rabbit RDA in black at $24 and Smok M2 x 2 at $8.5 each but now the RDA is $34.9 and the Smok M2 are now $12.5 a total of $18.9 more. So I didn't make it to shipping as I wasn't happy and if that was still not free I might have got cross with my iPad!
The Price of RDA is $34.9 and the Smok M2 are now $12.5,because you didn't log in yet,this is the guest price(not log in),if you have logged in,then you will see the price is $22.4
Please contact me by email or contact us on our facebook page,we will help you solve the issue timely.
https://www.facebook.com/3Avape/

I only followed links provided and followed links you provided in your message above and tried logging in and it doesn't recognise me - pretty frustrating
agree with you postman just want to send money for order then receive order, not rocket science is it, I'm sticking with 3fvape and gerbest

Back
Top Bottom