What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FREE CONCENTRATES

deadlydad

Achiever
IMAG2417.jpg

Some more concentrates that are not to my taste, but may suit someone else. Most of them have only had a little out to test them, some are full. I will pay the postage, but only mainland Britain. First one to tell me which two creatures appear on Her Majesty's royal by appointment seal gets em. Good Luck fellow apes and apettes.
:uk:

9 lions and aunicorn? 7 lions on the shield 1 to the left and 1 on top unicorn to the right
620px-Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

Last edited:
Is it a lion and a unicorn ?

You are in ape. "The TWO" creatures flanking the seal are indeed a lion and a unicorn :goodjob: plus that's a luvvly dug (as we say up north) in yer avatar. The other seven lions are mere depictions unlike the lion and unicorn, which are flanking Her Majesty the Queens four poster when they are not appearing on the seal :18: P.M me yer name, address and postcode and the concentrates will be with you soon.

The op only asked for which 2 creatures not how many didn't he, so the first reply is correct I think lol, lion and unicorn!

Back
Top Bottom