What's new

Yiloong Sqonking Geyscano 50w VV/VW Box Mod

I'm loving mine, my first go at squonking and I like it, like it a lot. It's great being able to take a dripper to work with me without the hassle of dripping.

The Geyscano itself is great for the money though it does have a few quirks that I've seen mentioned on some reviews. The five click lock and unlock doesn't always work and sometimes it just randomly locks, I just forget clicking five times and just rattle the button till it locks or unlocks, don't have to do it often, just when it's going in my pocket on the way to and from work. It also goes to sleep and requires a press to wake it up, again not a problem, I tend to pick it up, quickly press the button, squonk then vape.

The atty though it feels cheap (and is cheap), the posts aren't the straightest I've seen and the terminals aren't the smoothest I've come across, it vapes pretty well and I'm getting some really decent flavour out of it. I like the way the top cap fits down into the little recess around the 510, makes it look like there's no gap but it is odd screwing the deck down and having a huge gap under it. I've played about with coil positions and different wicking and have pretty much found my method for now, loads of cotton but it gives a good vape between squonks and reduces the chamber. I found you have to be a bit inventive with the wicking so as not to restrict the flow at the squonk holes in the centre post.

It's working great just now but when I've got another back up atty I might take the drill and dremel to it and open up another slot to make it a proper dual coil atty, I see they have a V2 out that comes with a dual coil atty. This build is sitting at 0.8ohms and I'm only vaping at 20W, plenty for me and the battery lasts me the day, though I do still have a another mod and with a Kayfun with me.

20150522_094707.jpg20150530_013721.jpg20150530_013359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom