What's new

Win Wotofo Flow Subtank, Enjoy Flavorful Clouds with Little Power

heaven gifts

Achiever
Hey guys, wanna take a break from coil building? Look for a solid sub ohm tanks that provide multiple premade coil choices? Now you have a solution - the newly released Flow Subtank by Wotofo, which is a 24mm atomizer, can fits nicely on most box mods in the market. It can hold 4ml e-juice or 2ml with a silicone plug to satisfy the TPD policy. The included premade 0.25ohm coils can deliver massive clouds and impressive flavors only with a output power of 30w-60w, which means it will work great with most mid-power range mods. Moreover, it's also compatible with SMOK baby beast coil, so if you happen to have a baby beast tank, you will save a lot on coil purchase. Plus convenient top filling system, adjustable bottom airflow and silver-plated 510, this new Flow Subtank will perform well at all sides. Will it compete to other similar tanks? Well, we leave you guys to give us the answer after testing.

OWeQoGI.jpg

To enter:
1. What other feature do you expect Wotofo add to this Flow Subtank?
2. Which product from Wotofo do you think is most popular/best so far?
3. What aspect of this Flow subtank is better than other tanks in the same price range such as Nautilus 2/ijust 2 mini?
4. Tag 2 of your forum friends
5. Share Wotofo Flow Subtank on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We use random.org to select 1 winner on August 17, 2017.
2. Each person can enter 5 times at most.
3. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
4. We require at least 20 participants.

Entering on behalf of raffle. If I win this will be donated.

1. RBA
2. Serpent
3. More airflow
4. @Timwis @Nextron
mod2.jpg

Last edited:
2. The serpent mini... I use these daily and there still some of the best Rita's I have.

1. A little RBA deck
2. Serpent SMM RTA
3. It has good looks but you can't compare it to a Nautilus 2. It's not an MTL tank.
4. @Mitz @jamiee93
5. Shared on Twitter

Thanks for the opportunity

Back
Top Bottom