What's new

Win Vapefly Holic MTL RDA, Enjoy Smooth Vapor and Superior Flavor

heaven gifts

Achiever
Hey guys, wanna get your hand on a new MTL RDA? Well, here we bring you the latest Vapefly Holic MTL RDA, which inherits the good features of Vapefly rebuildeable tanks. It's a well-made single coil RDA, designed by Horick TV and Vapefly, targeting those who prefer MTL vaping. The highlight of this new Holic MTL RDA is its unique airflow system that combines an AFC set with adjustable side airflow holes, offering a 360°surround airflow. So you are capable of enjoying smooth vapor and superior flavor. In addition, the Holic RDA also includes a bottom feeder pin for pairing with squonk mods. For such a versatile single coil rebuildeable tank, you are now having a chance to try it for free!

HRXmxAS.jpg

OGvLjMZ.jpg

To enter:
1. How do you think about this Vapefly Holic MTL RDA?
2. Have you used any vape gear of Vapefly? If not, please comment "Holic MTL RDA"
3. What's the popular vape brands or vape types in your local place?
4. Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

Note:
1. We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on May 14, 2019.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. We require at least 20 participants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, thanks for your participation, it's time to end this contest now. Since we got almost half of the required entries, we'd like to give away this prize :)

Let's congratulate
#12 @ObiWanVaponi
VZOPnLn.jpg

You are the winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thank all the support again, we are sorry for not being able to give away to every friend here. But don't worry, we will hold more contests here in the future.

Last edited:
There's not one most popular brand where I live. For me personally, so far I really like my Dovpo Topsides the best.

This is a nice looking RDA with an interesting air flow design. I hope there will be a black one

My favourite atty at the moment is the Vapefly Galaxy, so much so I have two.

Back
Top Bottom