What's new

Win Ijoy Avenger 270 Kit, Artificial Intelligent for Voice Control

3. I like the battery support and I've been wanting to give iJoy a try.

#4. love the nice big bright LED screen that the Avenger mod has nice and easy to see and read also like that you have a choice of use of 20700/ 18650 batteries and the kit comes with 2 20700 batteries which is really good as you are ready to go with this kit you just need to charge the batteries add your juice and enjoy what more could for thank you Ijoy......

Last edited:
# 5. love the shape of the Avenger mod looks like it will fit in the hand just nice and with that big fire up button will make it easy to use also like the Avenger Tank that comes with it as a kit never used mesh coils but have heard good things about em so would be nice to try if i win( thanks for the chance in your very kind giveaway) @ heaven gifts

I would love a mod with voice technology..I would have something to talk too and I love smart tech it’s the future it’s the beginning.
The Avenger 270 Kit would be a great advantage to me as I’m disabled with disabilities to my arm and hand so having a voice activated mod or any smart kit would be very advantageous to me enabling a more enjoyable vaping experience.
I like this ijoy product..why? It’s the best of the best.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/IJOY-GENIE-PD270-TC-Kit.html

Back
Top Bottom