What's new

Vaporesso Green/Gold/Rainbow Revenger kit Giveaway- 5 to WIN!

ahh that makes sence then. you will get the 5ml from china while all the uk winners will get the 2ml from uk supplier.

have you got any recomendations on must try juice from your country. i am loving nasty, naked tiger, adv, uav, fcukin but im always on the lookout for new ones to try.
Problem is I'm based in the UK... Lol... Oh well I'm sure it'll turn up eventually

ahh that makes sence then. you will get the 5ml from china while all the uk winners will get the 2ml from uk supplier.

have you got any recomendations on must try juice from your country. i am loving nasty, naked tiger, adv, uav, fcukin but im always on the lookout for new ones to try.
i cant recommend much as our local juices usually loaded with sweetener, which gunks up coil faster than anything. haha

currently i'm vaping Daniel's POP (peppermint orange pineapple), and Adam's Recipe Strawberry Milkshake. both are local brew.

sometimes i have US juices such as Mother's Milk or Kilo series

Problem is I'm based in the UK... Lol... Oh well I'm sure it'll turn up eventually

Hi @Afreeb I heard nothing from them either so I ended up emailing them on Friday which got a response saying they were looking into it and would update me on Monday.

Hi @Afreeb I heard nothing from them either so I ended up emailing them on Friday which got a response saying they were looking into it and would update me on Monday.
I've been sent a Tracking reference number - but it hasn't been updated with any details as yet - i think its going via some Russian shipping method... Magya Postal or something...

So they got back to me today.

Apparently mine is in Hungary lol... by the looks of it though it was only sent today... says it was processed at 2am lol.

Anybody got any updates on their prize as yet? - my tracking hasn't updated since the 16th - via Hungarian Post! @Vaporesso ??

Anybody got any updates on their prize as yet? - my tracking hasn't updated since the 16th - via Hungarian Post! @Vaporesso ??

I got a red card through the door yesterday so not sure if it was mine or not. Going to get it tomorrow so will try and remember to let you know.

I got a red card through the door yesterday so not sure if it was mine or not. Going to get it tomorrow so will try and remember to let you know.

Nice one cheers - tracking updates aren't great via that method of shipping it seems!

Back
Top Bottom