What's new

Vaporesso Green/Gold/Rainbow Revenger kit Giveaway- 5 to WIN!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
.Dear POTV,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contest is closing. Winners list:
@daz_app
@Afreeb
@paskal
@Fogster
@Badboybez

Congratulations! Winners please contact [email protected] to claim your prize!

Thanks for all participating and valuable comments! Wish to have some further communication with you soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Vaporesso Official ( www.vaporesso.com ) and nice to meet you all here!

For the first meeting, we would like to bring you this great giveaway sponsored by our partner Vape Distribution ( https://www.vapedistribution.co.uk/) As our exclusive distributor for the GOLD and GREEN Revenger kit in UK, they will presenting 5 kits of the new color and Rainbow one will also be included!
BWuBgRB2SNoO5nfPuMFcsFmnPfgiYsYLGx0Zp6UujZt-LqB3E5PTN2UyABFYhG89zVjP8tZdK7gcAKP-mjQN5gNWU-CB-FOxgHYlHGJq08gqiGCHcBGEFbUH1aOgBgvAij3I7n-uEPq0Uif2L-hm7B1Kc2jynGi6RXM52sJuYik034b807CxVROLHFe_e87RvkG74g2C5Nedk3Uk45xm_SZbLu79tXcyGEZBJhDENVLWnACH4CCwjuDmhNQDGONNixPVXZGR7q8po_S5ZgT2aJFook876SPTTSOGkeqfiz1ViIZ-lf3uKX_tCFg0fNiRc__uXvmBODqLysZYLw9pZe6Ws237P1bUjcsJLsZC5wqxSRxQ7mVSPkw85YC-7Ysu9e73ZCAfMZSQ4fH6r7EYXWlRM5DrQo7f076ff8X7IP8Ds21fljti8wMt_oxVANQuFnn4uiMC3G9Y9lOEF6jq9VCBFN7wTdToBcvfWilvaT-96j6TS34vljlvf4VjT9dpBIeosZzwWyYUF4Yw2ezZa6_1zB345HZSYR6271Ljwsi62ehJ0As-7MM4bXbIe6uoS22qDEm1-PY1TjjYIF4UwvsTyv4xQI2Rq7Ic92PtarHu_fDFhox4=w702-h638-no

You can check more details for the Revenger kit here https://www.vapedistribution.co.uk/Catalogue/E-Cigarette/Vaporesso-Revenger-Kit

Usual names on a list please. And comment below:

1. Your thoughts about the Revenger kit
2. What other events or news you would like to see us share here later?

Winners will be chose randomly on Sept. 27th.
* You must be legal age for vaping to enter this giveaway

Vape Distribution:
At Vape Distribution, we are an E-Cigarette wholesaler based in the UK. We offer wholesale services with your own personal account manager. To order withus, first complete the trade register form, and we will get back to you. We offer NO MOQ’s, and a next day delivery service.We only stock genuine items from reputable manufactures

Last edited:
I'll get things started - cheers guys

1. Afreeb

I think the kit looks good and i've heard lots of good feedback from people showing off their new mods and no issues of any build quality issues which is always re-assuring when you see them out in the wild in 'real peoples' hands

I'd like to see upcoming design considerations given we are one of the largest and most active UK Vaping Forums so we can provide input and feedback - also always good to know that a company is taking note of what 'real' vapers are actually looking for not just thinking what we need for us...

2. cptfrederickson

I've got a tarot pro, and this kit looks like an improvement. Visually very good and nice to see the tank is centred. The offset on the tarot is irritating so this should be an improvement. The chips in your mods seem very reliable so I expect this will be too. The green looks really good.

Continued feedback from users to adapt your products. As I said, the offset of the 510 on the tarot is annoying and the quality of the 510 itself is not good. Mine is wobbly, and I think that is largely due to the design.

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor

Very nicely designed bit of kit, looks well put together.
Are these a little less 'shiny' than other Revengers?

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor
4. Mattyk2010

Loving the look of the big fire button and it looks well made, does it have a clock on it too? If it does I think that's a pointless feature but I'm sure some might like it [emoji5]

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor
4. Mattyk2010
5. Qwackers98

Love the styling and look, would be an awesome addition to anyones collection.

Id like to see a bit on prototypes, whats coming up next, new things your working on.....

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor
4. Mattyk2010
5. Qwackers98
6. Vaporz1

Great looking kit, plus good specs, I quite like the clock on the screen, as I don't wear a watch and have to touch my phone to see the time! Quick USB charging will come in handy for those desperate times when you're caught short

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor
4. Mattyk2010
5. Qwackers98
6. Vaporz1
7. mikeuk

Love the colour green (well my girlfriend does) i've seen these in my local vape shop and they are a very nice bit of kit which I sadly cannot afford at the moment as off on holiday next week.

Listen to feedback from customers, even though it is sometimes hard to find the genuine issues from general complaints.

1. Afreeb
2. cptfrederickson
3. Ethendinythor
4. Mattyk2010
5. Qwackers98
6. Vaporz1
7. mikeuk
8. Cheltenham cat

looks nice looking at your previous mods you seem to put plenty thought into appearance

create some kind of feedback loop

Back
Top Bottom