What's new

The Whole range of Cotswold Vapour Juices

You know junglist he only draws comps when it's a.waxing moon, the wind is from the east and the minutes hours and date match.
Oh and he needs to have seen a one armed dwarf in the last 12 hrs or its a bad draw omen.

My bet is the list will double before its drawn [emoji23]

I had a full head of hair when I added my name [emoji56]

twas the nighe before Christmas, and more gin was flowing freely in the junglist massives household.

think he must have been banished to the lead lined shed where there is no tinternet signal.

hands up whos got a sore head this morning :D

Did somebody say gin? Yes please, make mine a double. It's never too early for gin. Sorry, messaged Stu about something last night, and didn't see his reply until well past the Witching hour. Stu has confirmed he was happy to do the 1 x 30ml bottles for five runners up. So here we go - 115 in the list, that's still a 4.35% chance of winning something and a 0.87% chance of winning the lot. The odds aren't bad!

Silence please, release the balls, the draw is underway.

The balls have spoken. The winners are:

Top prize of the whole range - 77 @Sssrambo . Nice win :D

The five runners up to get a 30ml bottle each are:

56 - @tankstep
98 - @geordie
101 - @cptfrederickson
30 - @pdchad64
25 - @eyeball kid

Well done all! Please message @Cotswold Vapour with your details and he will sort you out! Thanks again Stu for offering the prizes, really appreciated by all of us on the site.

congratulations to the winners.

give that man a pint of Hendricks or hendersons gin.

Wow thanks a lot I feel like I should buy a lottery ticket now [emoji23] I'm looking forward to trying out these juices

Back
Top Bottom