What's new

SXmini Q Mini

mustybadger

Postman
Hi all,

Looking to sell on my SXmini Q mini as i'm starting to build a collection and the wifey is getting itchy feet. The mod is in near perfect condition, I would rate approx. 9.5/10. No blemishes that I can see but it's obviously used.

The biggest selling point for me was the balanced on-board 2amp charging. Obviously the recommendation is to use an external charger, but this allows for USB zip charging, and will charge to full on a 2amp socket in approx. 30 minutes which is amazing for a mod that will last you all day at 100 watts.

Not sure I need to give much of an introduction to the mod itself as it's pretty well known, but to summarize (copy/paste!):
  • Authentic SX450J-BT Bluetooth processor board inside
  • Joule mode: 10J-120J (212°- 572° F/ 100°- 300° C)
  • Variable temperature with Ni200, Ti, Stainless, or custom settings
  • 200W capability (ensure your batteries are suitable)
  • Battery compartment for 2x18650 IMR battery (batteries not included)
  • Self-adjusting floating 23.5mm 510 atomiser connection
  • Output Voltage 1.0 - 9.5V
  • Resistance range 0.05 - 1.0 Ω (Joule mode)
  • Resistance range 0.05 - 3.0 Ω (Power mode)
  • Five modes: Powerful, Powerful+, Standard, Soft, Eco (plus memory for custom power settings in SXi-Q)
  • 2A Balanced charging via USB
  • Comfortable stainless steel fire button
  • Upgradeable firmware via USB port
  • Reverse polarity, output short, low resistance, low battery, voltage and overheat protection
  • SXi-Q software to customise your settings (Micro-USB to PC or connect via Bluetooth IOS app)
RRP: £169 (https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...ath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SXMINI-QMINI)

Asking Price: £90 including Royal Mail Special Delivery

Payment: PayPal Goods & Service only (as per POTV rules)

Now on to photos:

SLqGmlA.jpg

HP9PFC0.jpg

vaGAvLq.jpg

f21g8lo.jpg

I can also include the Wotofo Serpent SMM seen in the above screenshots for an extra £10.

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks all!
Ollie

Yes mate, still available. PMs responded to.

Apologies for the delays. As I mentioned in PMs I am on holiday until next Saturday. Trying my best to respond to messages when they come through but I've been without WiFi until today and likely to be sketchy until I return to the UK.

Hope that doesn't put people off too much!

Thanks for the interest :-)

All sold. Will ship out as soon as I get back off me hols.

Thanks for the patience all :-)

Back
Top Bottom