What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Price Drop - Limelight Gloom

mustybadger

Postman
WTS
2019 RAM Chip Limelight Gloom.
BFX Bottle.
Ceracote 22-24mm Limelight beauty ring.
Ceracote 510 Limelight drip tip.
Brushed SS button.
24mm Flush Piezo 510.
Black Limelight logo.

The Limelight is is near-new condition. At least 9/10. Has only been used on and off for a week since receiving.

RRP:
RAM Chip Limelight, beauty ring, 510: €365 (paid £328.24 through Paypal).

Reason for sale:
I have a tendency to decide to dip into DTL RDA's and Squonking, but since receiving this I've used it a total of 5 times and keep going back to my trusty BB, so I'd rather have another BB.

Sale Price:
Limelight Gloom, Beauty Ring & Drip Tip: £220 posted via RMSD. Delivery included in price.

I understand the picture isn't the best but I'm at work at the moment. I'm happy to provide any additional pictures to people should it be requested.

20190426-205235.jpg

Will also consider trades for Authentic Billet Boxes or dual 18650 stabwood mods.

Thanks all!
Ollie

Last edited:
Adding on possible trades:

Dual 18650 stabwood mods.

Also a slight price drop.

Not in any rush to sell, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about possible trades or price.

Cheers all and sorry for the early bump :-/ I'll leave it for a week from now!

Very nice. 18650 right? What's the max sized atty it can take with zero overhang?

Back
Top Bottom