What's new

Oddments - Fused Claptons.

MetalVape90

Achiever
I’m in need of some hand made kanthal fused clapton coils made from a fairly thin AWG. Preferably of 28G/30G dual core with 36G/40G on the outside, 3mm ID with 6-7 wraps. Looking to get at least 20 coils from anybody who can make them. I don’t get paid till the 19th of April so plenty of time to get some made for a reasonable price plus postage.

Edit: The post will be temporarily closed till coil supplies run low again.

Last edited:
I've just found half a roll of 28gx2 38wrap kanthal that i wont use and wound it 3mm 6/7 wraps and ended up with close to 20 coils.
If you cover £2 for postage and package I'll get them sent.
PM and I'll sort it out.

I've just found half a roll of 28gx2 38wrap kanthal that i wont use and wound it 3mm 6/7 wraps and ended up with close to 20 coils.
If you cover £2 for postage and package I'll get them sent.
PM and I'll sort it out.
Nice one. I’ll have the money next week so I hope you don’t mind holding on to them for a week. Also can I get a picture of the coils?

Nice one. I’ll have the money next week so I hope you don’t mind holding on to them for a week. Also can I get a picture of the coils?
If you want them I'll send the tomorrow and send the boys round if you fail to square me up Lol.....
No seriously ill be happy to send them to you and you can bung us the £2 when you have it.

20210412_193544.jpg

Might need to tweek the wraps as I've left enough on the legs if you need a half turn etc....

They’ll do. I’m not in any dire need of them but I am running pretty low. I’ll pm you my address and you can send me your PayPal address and when I get paid I’ll just forward the money to you. No need to send the boys round to rough me up I always pay off any dues and demands.

Back
Top Bottom