What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

NicVape Group Closed

That`s a shame after all the work done to get it this far, but agree that with no return comms coming back from the seller there is no choice but to cancel, big thank you though for the legwork done with this.

I seriously hate that when vendors don't reply when you need a bit of info but are lightning quick to take ya pound notes, oh well what will be will be and thanks Kurly for putting the time in

It is a big shame, I was planning to get a nice big quantity just in case. So much work done on it as well.

No comms, very wiered,
These vendors are normally very good, especially with a phat order like that.

No comms, very wiered,
These vendors are normally very good, especially with a phat order like that.

I thought it was weird too considering when I emailed back in December it was responded to within 24 hours.

Update:

3 emails on and no response. I am taking this as the vendor does not want our custom or has no interest in discussing our options to gain our custom.

Regardless, I do not feel comfortable placing an order of this size with a vendor who hasn't communicated with me to address my concerns.

For those of you who are still interested in buying large quantities of Nicotine base, I have done some research with the help of several other forum members and I believe I have found an extremely qualified and safe alternative. However, because they do sell pure nicotine I will NOT announce them on the forum as I (and PoTV) can not and will not be held responsible for some one of lesser intelligence doing something stupid and buying pure then ending up hurting themselves or those around them.

Instead, if you are interested in purchasing JUST nicotine base and NOT pure nicotine, EMAIL ME at [email protected] with a disclaimer that you have NO intention on purchasing Pure Nicotine from said source, also that you will not post the information publicly on the PoTV Forum and in return I will share with you the company and ordering process. The company and ordering process will only be released to those of you who were involved in this group buy. What you do with the information after I give it to you, does not concern me however, if you post the information publicly on the forum, it will be deleted immediately.

cdurkin100 Carlos AndyM Rossi AnnaLaw Mark Roadhoguk Shnoodles

I am not sure if you know but, i am pretty sure i read buying nicotine at that high strength is illegal under the poisons act 1972, so if correct be careful :(

I am not sure if you know but, i am pretty sure i read buying nicotine at that high strength is illegal under the poisons act 1972, so if correct be careful :(

Not at 75mg it's not or so I'm told. I understand 75mg is the limit though.

Back
Top Bottom