Vape Superstore
What's new

NicVape Group Closed

LOL.. of course, stones (14 lb each) aren't used in the USA.
I have a feeling American measures aren't exactly the same as English Imperial. Well think a US gallon isn't the same as an English one which is 4.55 litres. :)

3.785411784 litres for the US One

Innokin
Hoping to hear back today from Nicvape...

As it stands right now, we are looking at roughly 180$ for shipping, £300+ in VAT/Customs (this is without any discount via NicVape so far)

I am beginning to get nervous about this amount of nic being stopped in customs and confiscated so I have been looking into other alternatives that may work out better for us just in case...

Vape Green
How come thers a problem with customs we are not doing anything illegal ?
on what grounds do they have the right too confiscate legally bought goods with duty paid

How come thers a problem with customs we are not doing anything illegal ?
on what grounds do they have the right too confiscate legally bought goods with duty paid

You tell me, its the government! They can do what they like. I have yet to hear of a shipment getting confiscated/denied what have you yet. But after several discussions with various members of the group buy, it is a valid concern.

However, a link was posted here before of a China based option and after looking at it last night, it is much more cost effective for all of us. Just looking into whether there are any complaints/concerns with them

The Electronic Cigarette Company
did you get the PM Meg, I only skim read the thread as im in work lol

AcmeFog
Has imported nic ever been confiscated if it is within the legal concentration limit? Have any juicemakers/vendors had it confiscated?
I don't think there's any chance of changes in law happening early enough to cause problems.

Maybe an idea to use POTV as a company name, or increase shipping charges by splitting into 2/3 parcels which may attract less attention, although I doubt it would miss duty being charged.

Just throwing random thoughts in, but probably best to find out what nicvapes says.
Trouble is 75mg base is difficult to buy in the UK and TW charge a fortune for it.

Has imported nic ever been confiscated if it is within the legal concentration limit? Have any juicemakers/vendors had it confiscated?
I don't think there's any chance of changes in law happening early enough to cause problems.

Maybe an idea to use POTV as a company name, or increase shipping charges by splitting into 2/3 parcels which may attract less attention, although I doubt it would miss duty being charged.

Just throwing random thoughts in, but probably best to find out what nicvapes says.
Trouble is 75mg base is difficult to buy in the UK and TW charge a fortune for it.

Yeah I am waiting to hear from him, last time we spoke he assured me larger orders to the UK had received no troubles. Not looking to avoid customs/vat ect though!

Smoore
Removed due to several suspicious Private Messages received and reported by members of the Cancelled NicVape Group Buy.

Back
Top Bottom