What's new

NEW! Introducing "Unique Tanks"

You know what-that is bonkers! I tried a generic cheapie driptip, a cherry vapes driptip and my new little stubby. The generic one produced far less flavour and tasted really plasticky, the cherry vape and the stubby gave much more flavour with the stubby having the edge. I haven't used a cheapie for ages and now I know why! I hope you don't min me calling the little one a stubby, it's a brilliant little tip and great for out and about as it doesn't stick out so much as my mings :)

Stubby is a great name for the little ones, thank you for confirming what I thought we will wait until some of the others have tried the same experiment and then I will tell you the reason why I think it is different/better

100%.......... there's a better flavour.

I generally use stainless steel tips - and the flavour is a lot cleaner with your one :)
Top work fella! :goodjob:

Who asked me for a blue Lapis colour tank? I have forgotten and I have one sitting here waiting for a new owner.

ah hell!!! am I too late for the lapis drip tip? :(

I came on to your page to ask if you'd made any more yet.

Ashdog last online 18th August 2013 does anyone still have contact with him ??

edit:
No worries I just noticed link to his site (sorry)

Last edited:
@Ashdog last online 18th August 2013 does anyone still have contact with him ??

edit:
No worries I just noticed link to his site (sorry)

Ah beat me to it. still here I have been away a lot, just back today and catching up on the hundred or so emails that I came back to. yes my web site is up to date with a new batch of tanks and drip tips and the new decorated tubes for the tanks. They are all here http://www.juicetrap.co.uk/decorated-tubes.html I will put up some photos when I have time

New mod stand prototype is being tested and I have a starting point for a spool holder that don't let the wire escape although that needs a bit more work yet,

Ah beat me to it. still here I have been away a lot, just back today and catching up on the hundred or so emails that I came back to. yes my web site is up to date with a new batch of tanks and drip tips and the new decorated tubes for the tanks. They are all here http://www.juicetrap.co.uk/decorated-tubes.html I will put up some photos when I have time

New mod stand prototype is being tested and I have a starting point for a spool holder that don't let the wire escape although that needs a bit more work yet,

Cheers for the heads up bud.

Back
Top Bottom