What's new

NEW! Introducing "Unique Tanks"

Just a quick thanks to Ashdog. It's arrived safe and sound and I have to say the photo doesn't do it justice. It's lovely, silky smooth feel. These are really nice driptips and id recommend anyone looking for a nice driptip to grab one of these little beauty's :)
6430D505-1BCF-43BE-A819-F5D0935F6926-8117-000008A96ECBE765_zpsfbdfad90.jpg

Not a lot to show for 2 days work but a lot of that time was spent sorting out the way to make drip tips and making a jig to mount them on the lathe. I will make some more in time but after the success of the mod stand last weekend I want to make another one with all the suggested alterations included so that will take the rest of this week to do.

The Unique Drip tips are made from Polyester just the same as the tanks with the usual O-ring fitting and just the same as the tanks they are hand turned so each one is different and Unique. They are polished down to 12000 grit (yes 12000 that isn't a typo) so feel very nice. If you would like one it will cost you £8 each (sorry but they are fiddly to make) and as usual that will include P&P for the UK (the rest of the world at cost) and PayPal fees. PM me with the No of the one you want and if it is still available it is yours.

View attachment 4903

Which ones are still available for the members who didnt see these yet?

8 and 4 have been sold but the big yellow No 10 is calling to me now somebody buy it quick before I start using the stock.

Last edited:
Drip tips.jpgupdate 06/03 still a few left LOL
_MG_4237.jpgWe don't want them falling off

Attachments

• Drip tips.jpg
    Drip tips.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Hi all of you that have these drip tips can I ask you to do a little experiment for me please. Have a vape using a commercial drip tip and then put mine on and let me know if the flavour improves/gets more intense?

Thank you

Hi all of you that have these drip tips can I ask you to do a little experiment for me please. Have a vape using a commercial drip tip and then put mine on and let me know if the flavour improves/gets more intense?

Thank you
You know what-that is bonkers! I tried a generic cheapie driptip, a cherry vapes driptip and my new little stubby. The generic one produced far less flavour and tasted really plasticky, the cherry vape and the stubby gave much more flavour with the stubby having the edge. I haven't used a cheapie for ages and now I know why! I hope you don't min me calling the little one a stubby, it's a brilliant little tip and great for out and about as it doesn't stick out so much as my mings :)

Back
Top Bottom