What's new

NEW! Introducing "Unique Tanks"

I don't even know what a killer is :P

Opps, sorry, I thought everybody had seen a Killer before me and I was late to the game as usual. A killer is a rebuild-able tank atomizer it was intended for ordinary carto tanks but I have made a prototype Unique tank that will take one. so you need never buy a carto again you get a Killer and just re-wick and coil it now and again. all the benefits of a Unique tank and the excellent flavor of a rebuild-able. this is the link to the Killer website http://www.greekvapes.eu/KILLER_705/p1666110_8236248.aspx

Edit, I would also add that if vaping get put down by the EU and cartos are not available anymore this is a bit of future proofing that you may be grateful for, with or without a Unique tank.

Last edited:
Opps, sorry, I thought everybody had seen a Killer before me and I was late to the game as usual. A killer is a rebuild-able tank atomizer it was intended for ordinary carto tanks but I have made a prototype Unique tank that will take one. so you need never buy a carto again you get a Killer and just re-wick and coil it now and again. all the benefits of a Unique tank and the excellent flavor of a rebuild-able. this is the link to the Killer website http://www.greekvapes.eu/KILLER_705/p1666110_8236248.aspx

Edit, I would also add that if vaping get put down by the EU and cartos are not available anymore this is a bit of future proofing that you may be grateful for, with or without a Unique tank.
You thought about getting a mod makers profile going on the POTV wiki Ashdog?

Not a lot to show for 2 days work but a lot of that time was spent sorting out the way to make drip tips and making a jig to mount them on the lathe. I will make some more in time but after the success of the mod stand last weekend I want to make another one with all the suggested alterations included so that will take the rest of this week to do.

The Unique Drip tips are made from Polyester just the same as the tanks with the usual O-ring fitting and just the same as the tanks they are hand turned so each one is different and Unique. They are polished down to 12000 grit (yes 12000 that isn't a typo) so feel very nice. If you would like one it will cost you £8 each (sorry but they are fiddly to make) and as usual that will include P&P for the UK (the rest of the world at cost) and PayPal fees. PM me with the No of the one you want and if it is still available it is yours.

Drip tips.jpg

Not a lot to show for 2 days work but a lot of that time was spent sorting out the way to make drip tips and making a jig to mount them on the lathe. I will make some more in time but after the success of the mod stand last weekend I want to make another one with all the suggested alterations included so that will take the rest of this week to do.

The Unique Drip tips are made from Polyester just the same as the tanks with the usual O-ring fitting and just the same as the tanks they are hand turned so each one is different and Unique. They are polished down to 12000 grit (yes 12000 that isn't a typo) so feel very nice. If you would like one it will cost you £8 each (sorry but they are fiddly to make) and as usual that will include P&P for the UK (the rest of the world at cost) and PayPal fees. PM me with the No of the one you want and if it is still available it is yours.

View attachment 4903

They look lovely and one off pieces, I have sent you a PM

Oh Christ! I hope I'm not too late for the party - two of those bad boys have called to me! PM'd! :worship:

Back
Top Bottom