What's new

Manabush and Cotswold strawberry delight.

mojo1

Postman
Recently been diagnosed with Buerger's disease and have to give nicotine up as a result. Have some 6mg in 10ml bottle.
Chiricahua sun-90ml
Powwow-80ml
Coyote coconut 60ml
Ixcacao 90ml
Nokomis 40ml
Cotswold strawberry delight 120ml
Want £2.50 for 10ml and postage, ideally want to get red in bulk.

£110 plus postage. How's that sound. Dates are all good only got end of last year.

Recently been diagnosed with Buerger's disease and have to give nicotine up as a result. Have some 6mg in 10ml bottle.
Chiricahua sun-90ml
Powwow-80ml
Coyote coconut 60ml
Ixcacao 90ml
Nokomis 40ml
Cotswold strawberry delight 120ml
Want £2.50 for 10ml and postage, ideally want to get red in bulk.

Sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis @mojo1 - Will you still be vaping 0mg or stopping entirely?

Gonna give 0 mg a go. I've invested a lot of money in vaping and was gutted when told that's gotta go. Have been diluting some of my juices but have too many as I tend to stock pile when a sale is on lol. And the nic needs to go sooner than later.

Gonna give 0 mg a go. I've invested a lot of money in vaping and was gutted when told that's gotta go. Have been diluting some of my juices but have too many as I tend to stock pile when a sale is on lol. And the nic needs to go sooner than later.
PM your address bud, I'll get 120ml 0mg Strawberry sent out to you to replace your 6mg... no need to send the 6mg back, good luck with the sale :)

PM your address bud, I'll get 120ml 0mg Strawberry sent out to you to replace your 6mg... no need to send the 6mg back, good luck with the sale :)
Don't know what to say, am genuinely touched by your offer. Totally unexpected and just goes to show that not all businesses are all about the Dollar. This is truly beyond the call of duty and again a massive thanks. Will pm you my address.

Don't know what to say, am genuinely touched by your offer. Totally unexpected and just goes to show that not all businesses are all about the Dollar. This is truly beyond the call of duty and again a massive thanks. Will pm you my address.
Top man is our Stu [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom