What's new

Looking for another glint mod

DL04LRL

Postman
Hi so I seem to have a thing for these have a few of them but looking for another .. already have 2 black ones and a gun metal and also a silver but looking for another silver one if there is anyone with one that wants to move it on then I am open to taking it if the price is correct ..

I can order on on source more but hate the waiting times from China [emoji630] so if possible a U.K. based one ... if all fails looks like I’m waiting for China post again hahahah

Thanks

Hello mate
Just seen a bargain page stick soemthing up about this.
The electronic cigarette company (TECC)
Use code BARGAINS20

Its £26.62 not sure if that's a good price but thought I'd mention it

Hello mate
Use code BARGAINS20

Cheers mate .. I’ll give them a look now ... might grab on off there for that price ... it’s not expensive but not cheep so that ok hahaha

Cheers mate .. I’ll give them a look now ... might grab on off there for that price ... it’s not expensive but not cheep so that ok hahaha
No problem mate they're reliable too if you hadnt used them before bud

Yeah they are local to me .. think I got my first 2 gt tanks from them back at the start of lockdown in March

Hi so I seem to have a thing for these have a few of them but looking for another .. already have 2 black ones and a gun metal and also a silver but looking for another silver one if there is anyone with one that wants to move it on then I am open to taking it if the price is correct ..

I can order on on source more but hate the waiting times from China [emoji630] so if possible a U.K. based one ... if all fails looks like I’m waiting for China post again hahahah

Thanks

So you already have vape gear and a glint so waiting for another isn't to bad. I promise when the new glint arrives it won't vape any better than the one you have lol. So save yourself the money and order from the cheapest source. Healthcabin apparently won't ship Aspire to UK or the glint would be a bargain at $13 plus shipping.

So you already have vape gear and a glint so waiting for another isn't to bad. I promise when the new glint arrives it won't vape any better than the one you have lol. So save yourself the money and order from the cheapest source. Healthcabin apparently won't ship Aspire to UK or the glint would be a bargain at $13 plus shipping.

Haha I get what you mean ... I just like the form factor of the going

Source more don’t apparently ship aspire to the U.K. but I’ve never had a problem hahah

Haha I get what you mean ... I just like the form factor of the going

Source more don’t apparently ship aspire to the U.K. but I’ve never had a problem hahah

I was going to order one from Healthcabin but it wouldn't allow me. I could have sent it to my Mom's in Gozo but not sure when i will be able to go there due to covid19. So it could be months and months, and they are doing the same in Malta now with the VAT on any import.

Hello mate
Use code BARGAINS20

Also POTV20 gets 20% off

A wee bit cheaper here https://www.thefogworks.co.uk/vape-mods/aspire-glint-75w-box-mod

upload_2021-1-16_21-19-49.png

Back
Top Bottom