What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Kangertech RBA for SSOCC tanks.

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am after a Kangertech RBA that's compatible with tanks that take the SSOCC coils; Top Tank / Sub Tank, etc. Happy to buy or trade. Cheers.

I am after a Kangertech RBA that's compatible with tanks that take the SSOCC coils; Top Tank / Sub Tank, etc. Happy to buy or trade. Cheers.
Hi Mitz, the subtank has been one of my favourite tanks since it came out. Still up there with the best of them, simple and straightforward. I have 4 of them but only two rba decks for them.
I don't know if they still do them but I got my last one from Fasttech about a year ago. At that time they had a few options if my memory serves me right, would be worth taking a peep and see if they still do them.

Hi Mitz, the subtank has been one of my favourite tanks since it came out. Still up there with the best of them, simple and straightforward. I have 4 of them but only two rba decks for them.
I don't know if they still do them but I got my last one from Fasttech about a year ago. At that time they had a few options if my memory serves me right, would be worth taking a peep and see if they still do them.
Thanks mate. FT do have them. Just though I'd try the forum first as many people have these tanks tucked away. I still have a few variations of these tanks but lost my rba and I now want one for a BB.

EDIT - In fact, I think I've just remembered where it might be! Need to go and have a look.

Last edited:
Thanks mate. FT do have them. Just though I'd try the forum first as many people have these tanks tucked away. I still have a few variations of these tanks but lost my rba and I now want one for a BB.

EDIT - In fact, I think I've just remembered where it might be! Need to go and have a look.

think the kanger ones do not fit the BB, they are a little too short to make contact. sure i tried one in my BB with the kanger SSOCC bridge and found this issue.

perhaps someone else can confirm this also.....

i do have a few (quite a few!!!) of the kanger RBAs here if you do need, all new and unused.

think the kanger ones do not fit the BB, they are a little too short to make contact. sure i tried one in my BB with the kanger SSOCC bridge and found this issue.

i do have a few (quite a few!!!) of the kanger RBAs here if you do need, all new and unused.
Thanks for the offer mate. Very much appreciated :)

But I've just found mine. :dance:

Thought it was lost but whilst posting earlier I suddenly remembered putting it with some other nik naks for safe keeping.

I'll try it later and see if it works.

DSC_0312.JPG

Not only does the kangertech RBA fit as it should but the BB already has one in the tank right now! Just opened it for the first time to find it fitted with an identical kangertech rba. It's a perfect fit mate.

Not only does the kangertech RBA fit as it should but the BB already has one in the tank right now! Just opened it for the first time to find it fitted with an identical kangertech rba. It's a perfect fit mate.

so the proper kanger one fits with the bridge that comes with SXK kanger style then?

sure i tried it with the SSOCC bridge and didn't make contact!!

so the proper kanger one fits with the bridge that comes with SXK kanger style then?

sure i tried it with the SSOCC bridge and didn't make contact!!
Certainly looks like it. Admittedly I haven't actually tried using it yet but it's assembled in there perfectly.

No problem mate, reading the thread tells me you found it lol.

Back
Top Bottom