What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Iroko Full Mech Squonk.

Smoggy

Mod Maker
Hi.
Ok i have lost the build pictures some where.
So the wood body is Iroko. One of my favorite hardwoods. This wood was once used to prevent boats banging into the quay side at Mudeford Quay. It is hard as nails and water does not harm it. As the wood contains natural oil to stop it rotting.
The top and bottom are made from Beech which i found laying in branch form in the New Forest. I am a wood scav.
The 510 bf . Bottle. Button are shop bought. And in my opinion suits the type of mods i like to build.
The 510 i use is not the most expensive out there. I have tried those and found that the ones i use are exactly the same in performance.
The bottle is a 8 ml very squishy bottle it delivers juice not to fast not to slow.
The button is a sort of alloy and does have some adjustment by turning anti clockwise and clockwise. It is sprung loaded so don't undo all the way or Ping there goes the spring.
Every thing else i make. And as such i can fix.
So this is the Squonk up for sale.

DSCN3882.JPG

DSCN3883.JPG

DSCN3884.JPG

DSCN3885.JPG

DSCN3886.JPG

DSCN3887.JPG

Now the important bit.
This mod is a Fully Mechanical Squonk.
It has No electronics inside to regulate anything.
So i would Only ask Experienced people to buy it.
A good knowledge of battery safety.
A good knowledge of OHM' s law is a must.

Price including any fees and postage is £67 to your door.
Payable via Paypal goods and services.

Postage will be by Royal Mail. First class and signed for.
Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom