What's new

Innokin vv kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet but if they have been sent 2nd class on Friday then i won't expect to see it till at least tues-wed

Not yet but if they have been sent 2nd class on Friday then i won't expect to see it till at least tues-wed

ah i was under the impression he was sending yours ahead of time so that you could verify the validity of his sale?

That was the idea....

But I think they just sold too quickly.... either way if something goes tits up, I haven't paid anything yet anyway

Hi all i promise if you don't receive your goods by the end of the week (28th oct) I will refund you, I don't really know what else i can do on my end :s
sorry about worrying you, it was genuinely a human error
regards wakeandvape

Hi all just been to post office on my way home spoke to the worker who knows me and she said wednesday is the day they will be with you :)
cheers wake and vape

Right first one to receive there's first post herein the thread and you will win a prize.

And

the

prize

is

giving everyone else hope.....lol

Ye av little faith....I beleve in him... My misses does all my posting at the post office....but she always brings back the recipt.....you gotta train them right for good results....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom