What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hellvape Fat Rabbit

Martvb60

Achiever
Anyone have an unloved Fat rabbit they are willing to part with, or know where to get a reasonably priced one from the uk.
Thanks all

Yes I saw that in my hunt it seems anywhere that has a good price is sold out vaping 101 fast them for 10.99 but they are sold out. Thanks for looking

Yes I saw that in my hunt it seems anywhere that has a good price is sold out vaping 101 fast them for 10.99 but they are sold out. Thanks for looking

Only place that I can find them is out of the U.K. for around 23quid ... in the U.K. they seem to be around 28

Only place that I can find them is out of the U.K. for around 23quid ... in the U.K. they seem to be around 28
Yes seems to be how it is and it is not a great tank for me so I don't understand how they seem so popular thanks again for looking

Silver and Rainbow available here for £19.95 + Free P&P over £15
https://www.ubervape.co.uk/hellvape-fat-rabbit-sub-ohm-tank-28192-p.asp
upload_2020-7-31_1-40-28.png

May I ask, Why the Fat rabbit in parcular?
There are a lot of compatible tanks out there IMHO.

May I ask, Why the Fat rabbit in parcular?
There are a lot of compatible tanks out there IMHO.

It is for my sister and she only uses stock coil tanks. Apart from the Freemax (which she has) and the Skynet i only use rebuildables and so i am a bit out of the loop on stock coil DTL RTA@s.

A little while ago i bought a Fat Rabbit but decided it was not for me and gave it away to a different family member who love it and i think my sister would like it too. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom