What's new

Haku phenom

kamido

Achiever
its worth a shot again is anyone fed up with there authentic phenom yet allways worth an ask as you never know :2thumbsup:

Thank you :) but after a used one much cheaper than a new one one will come up one day at some point but thank you for looking ware you can get one :2thumbsup:
No probs mate, it all depends how bad you want one but personally I wouldn't pay that price for one, haku engineering are releasing a new rda, the venna, so maybe you ll get a phenom pop up for sale soon..

No probs mate, it all depends how bad you want one but personally I wouldn't pay that price for one, haku engineering are releasing a new rda, the venna, so maybe you ll get a phenom pop up for sale soon..
yeah I do want one but not that bad a second hand/ used one is about half the price if I remember rightly it’s the second or third list comeing up for the Venna is soon

yeah I do want one but not that bad a second hand/ used one is about half the price if I remember rightly it’s the second or third list comeing up for the Venna is soon
Good luck on the search...
Don't have fb so dunno nothing about the lists...

Back
Top Bottom