What's new

Geek Vape Gbox & Radar Full Kit - Mint Condition

Selling my hardly used Gbox, selling due to personal tastes it just doesn't fit my tastes despite it being a pretty good dual battery squonker and the Radar is a damn fine RDA (I was tempted to keep it but devalues the kit).

It's in superb 9/10 condition as I hardly used it, not even atty rash, comes box with all spares, see photos.

RRP = £69.99 (Price I paid) and most places have sold out due to the new legislation so grab it while you can.
Bargain for an essentially near new kit:
£40.00 plus P&P
(Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class £3.95 - 1st Class £4.45)
Payment via PayPal G&S

No offers please as I'm already making quite a loss on this.

Bumf:
The Geekvape GBOX Squonker box mod is a stunning piece of technology catering to Squonk enthusiasts.

Integrating a Squonk-ready system with a high-powered AS chipset and featuring a real power output of up to 200W, the Geekvape GBOX offers full temperature control with TCR adjustments. The GBOX features a truly ergonomic design with an enlarged OLED display.

The kit combines the powerful GBOX 200W mod with Radar RDA to provide the ultimate auto-dripping experience.

Gbox-1.jpg
Gbox-2.jpg
Gbox-3.jpg
Gbox-4.jpg
Gbox-5.jpg
Gbox-6.jpg
Gbox-7.jpg

They are clamping down on squonk bottle sizes to the 2ml TPD so unlikely to have bottles supplied with kits in future, but upon further reading the mods won't be affected, just the juice bottle capacity, 2ml is ridiculous but you just source them separately.

Also I jumped the gun, it's not new legislation, rather a revision and clampdown.

Same effect though.

They are clamping down on squonk bottle sizes to the 2ml TPD so unlikely to have bottles supplied with kits in future, but upon further reading the mods won't be affected, just the juice bottle capacity, 2ml is ridiculous but you just source them separately.

Also I jumped the gun, it's not new legislation, rather a revision and clampdown.

Same effect though.

Yes, you confused me. I was worried they changed the regulations since TPD. 2ml is absolutely ridiculous, but luckily sqounkers are still not considered tanks in the legislation as the juice is not in the actual coil dispenser, but considered as a ‘separate’ juice holder, (similar to just carrying a spare bottle with you). Go figure... that’s why squonking is now so popular in the UK. Let’s hope they don’t change this again, and if they do, politically we will all make some noise... Good luck with selling the Gbox.

Oh no. Could be the start of the end of squonking if they get their way... for all intents and purposes, all it will take is for some European Court to rule that a squonk bottle is now to also be called a tank, so ill be watching this closely now... thanks.

Nah, just a start to the end of included bottles in the UK / EU, they can't stop you buying 'general purpose' bottles, likely to see the 'Squonk Bottle' description change.

Pain in the ass trying to identify the correct bottles is all, but Fasttech won't have to change their descriptions.

Nah, just a start to the end of included bottles in the UK / EU, they can't stop you buying 'general purpose' bottles, likely to see the 'Squonk Bottle' description change.

Pain in the ass trying to identify the correct bottles is all, but Fasttech won't have to change their descriptions.

I’m more worried that they will one day make it illegal to ‘use’ them together rather than illegal to sell them together. The vape sellers will easily get round it by selling separates and ‘compatibles’... Just like they do now with 5ml bubble tanks.

All the restrictions are with the sellers, they can't sell non TPD compliant gear. There is currently no legislation to stop you buying/using non TPD compliant gear. How they gonna police it. I've got 2ml tank atties that are twice the size of my Supreme V2 that holds 5ml.

Back
Top Bottom