What's new

Fused claptons, ribbon fused claptons and plain old claptons.

Have put a pause on the thread for a while bud, but have a few varieties on stealtvape and here.....

COILS - Rebuildable Supplies

All made by my fiddly fingers.

Cuck.
Any chance you can remember the builds you sent me, they weren't marked on the card. I'm using one set that comes out 0.5, i was thinking of using one of the ribbon builds in a subtank but wanted an idea what it would come out at before i install it.

Any chance you can remember the builds you sent me, they weren't marked on the card. I'm using one set that comes out 0.5, i was thinking of using one of the ribbon builds in a subtank but wanted an idea what it would come out at before i install it.

How mamy wraps is it dude? 5 will ne approx .35 / 6 will be approx .4.

Thats of they were the 26g. The pair you're rocking sound like 28g to come in at .5 the pair.

uploadfromtaptalk1445377864347.jpg Its been an absolute pleasure dripping with these, finally found an rda I like and these turned up the same time.

As its heading for 4 months old, and has been in regular use, I thought my fused Clapton deserved retirement. Speaks volumes on how good cloudcuckoo 's coils are ! To mark the retirement, I gave it one last dry burn & blast in the cleaner.
As always, reading 4.9ohm dry, this would drop back to 4.7 once wicked & juiced.

Ramp up @ 3.7v (single VTC4)

21 October 2015 - YouTube

As its heading for 4 months old, and has been in regular use, I thought my fused Clapton deserved retirement. Speaks volumes on how good cloudcuckoo 's coils are ! To mark the retirement, I gave it one last dry burn & blast in the cleaner.
As always, reading 4.9ohm dry, this would drop back to 4.7 once wicked & juiced.

Ramp up @ 3.7v (single VTC4)

21 October 2015 - YouTube

Thats insane chap, just shows you know how to loom after stuff. 'Tis a sad day though - pop it in a display case with dates etc lol.

I'm not one for starting unfounded rumours, BUT, Mr @cloudcuckoo is just a bit consistent ! MANY months back, I received 2 fused claptons. The 1st (pic a few posts above) settled in at .48ohm, over 4 months of use dropped to .47 wicked & juiced. The 2nd lived in a 2x 18650 storage box along with a twisted coil and a couple of RDA spares bags in the bottom of my vape drawer. Until today. Dug it out, fitted it in the messes, it only needed 2 light nips with the pliers to get it centre out ramping, wicked it and tried some juice. Guess what ?

Proof enough for me to start the rumour. :D

I'm not one for starting unfounded rumours, BUT, Mr @cloudcuckoo is just a bit consistent ! MANY months back, I received 2 fused claptons. The 1st (pic a few posts above) settled in at .48ohm, over 4 months of use dropped to .47 wicked & juiced. The 2nd lived in a 2x 18650 storage box along with a twisted coil and a couple of RDA spares bags in the bottom of my vape drawer. Until today. Dug it out, fitted it in the messes, it only needed 2 light nips with the pliers to get it centre out ramping, wicked it and tried some juice. Guess what ?

Proof enough for me to start the rumour. :D

Its all guess work, lick me finger n guess lol

Back
Top Bottom