What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freemax Mesh Pro Dual Mesh Coils

oORobOo

Achiever
I have 10 packs (30 Coils) of Authentic Freemax Mesh Pro 0.2ohm Kanthal Double Mesh Coil (60-90W) for sale. These are compatible with the Freemax Mesh Pro, Fireluke and Fireluke Pro Tank. I believe these also work with the Augvape Skynet Pro, Rincoe Metis Mix and CKS Bolt, but I've never tried them.

RRP/cheapest I could find in the UK:
Djvape - £8.85 Per Pack
eBay - £9.19 Per Pack

I would like £45 for all 10 packs. This price is inclusive of Royal Mail First Class Signed For post and PayPal Goods & Services Fees. Shipping only within the UK.

I would rather get rid of these all in one go so no splitting for the time being. These may be listed elsewhere and offered to friends etc so it's first come first served. Reason for sale is I've got into squonking when at home and mesh tank wise prefer the TFV16, so I'm never going to use all of these.

Any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM or drop me a message below.

IMG_20200218_170342.jpg
IMG_20200218_170410.jpg
IMG_20200218_170444.jpg

thanks mate but ive already got shed loads of 2,3,4 but a great deal for one lucky ape.

Back
Top Bottom