What's new

Ethelking Tin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ethelking, or, good moro', m'liege, I don't know, I know that you are on christmas break, after a quick looksee at your site, but will you be doing anymore penguin tin mods at all, I really like those penguin tins.

Merino-Teflon - Hello Mate - I haven't got any Penguin tins at the moment, otherwise I'd rustle you up one - the website is "closed" so that I don't have any last minute rushes and feel crap that I can't get the mods posted out on time - I can still make one offs for PoTV members if required (my mancave is always primed and ready for action as required by citizens of the Planet!) :victorious:

I'll be stocking up on a few penguin tins in the New Year after the postal hassle has died down, so they'll be available in the red and gold, black and yellow in 3.7V and VV, and I'll also be doing some penguin mini tins. The 3.7V tins are a bit more expensive than the Altoid tins as they cost more in the first place, but the VV ones will be the same price.

I'm also going to do twin 18340 VV tins in the New Year. I built one a few months back and have been using it along side my twin 14500 tin, and still have a face, so it looks as though they are good to go!

Cheers!

Lee

@Merino-Teflon - Hello Mate - I haven't got any Penguin tins at the moment, otherwise I'd rustle you up one - the website is "closed" so that I don't have any last minute rushes and feel crap that I can't get the mods posted out on time - I can still make one offs for PoTV members if required (my mancave is always primed and ready for action as required by citizens of the Planet!) :victorious:

I'll be stocking up on a few penguin tins in the New Year after the postal hassle has died down, so they'll be available in the red and gold, black and yellow in 3.7V and VV, and I'll also be doing some penguin mini tins. The 3.7V tins are a bit more expensive than the Altoid tins as they cost more in the first place, but the VV ones will be the same price.

I'm also going to do twin 18340 VV tins in the New Year. I built one a few months back and have been using it along side my twin 14500 tin, and still have a face, so it looks as though they are good to go!

Cheers!

Lee

All great news, I wouldn't expect anything happening until the new year, and then I can get the bongo gal carto tin too, which, quite frankly, rocks.

QUICK UPDATE: I have ordered some Penguin Tins (Altoid size and mini), but the red ones are out of stock at the moment, so the first ones available will be black and yellow with yellow LED screens. They just need to battle their way to the cave through the Christmas post! Probably be the new year now! :surprise:

Evening All!

Just a quick update. I have decided to close down my website, for various reasons, not least of all that sales are dismal! I plan to make the odd tin from time to time and put them up here for PoTV members to have first dabs (they will not be offered on any other forums).

If you have a need for a tin mod - please feel free to give me a shout, and I'll be happy to help out if I can.

Cheers!

Lee

I'm really sorry to hear that. I really must get one of your tins. I'm not allowed to give you my Dutch tobacco tin to mod as it was a gift in the first place :( I will definitely get another off you when I've got some pennies (Xmas has hurt my pocket at the mo!). I feel I'm missing out by not having one of your legendary tins :)

Evening All!

Just a quick update. I have decided to close down my website, for various reasons, not least of all that sales are dismal! I plan to make the odd tin from time to time and put them up here for PoTV members to have first dabs (they will not be offered on any other forums).

If you have a need for a tin mod - please feel free to give me a shout, and I'll be happy to help out if I can.

Cheers!

Lee

That's a real shame Lee, still lovingly got the Tin off you that set me on the road to Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom