What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ethelking Tin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

EthelKing

Veteran
Good Evening All,

I thought I'd make a quick post - first of all to say thank you to USMMUK and OS for allowing me to be a Mod Maker on Planet of the Vapes, and secondly to let you know about the mods I am making.

Those of you who know of me will know that I make nothing more than simple tin mods. I am currently making single 18650 3.7V mods and twin 14500 VV mods and a range on single 14500 mini tin mods. If you want to see them you can have a look at my website. In addition to the ones on the site, I am also making a few "novelty" mods - a NES and Wii controller (both tin).

I am also working on some custom design tins with the PoTV logo on the front. These will be single 18650 tins and, if they turn out to be acceptable, the first two will be given to OS and USMMUK as a token of thanks for setting up the forum, and also for making me welcome. The rest will be offered to PoTV members exclusively and will not be offered on my website or any other forum. I will make a donation to the site's upkeep for every one I sell (I'll post the details when they are ready, and I know what the "make up" cost is).

If you fancy something else that I make, please DON'T BUY IT THROUGH MY SITE. The software automatically adds postage on, and once a payment goes through I can't alter the process - just make a PP refund which costs both you and me money in fees. If you want something from the site, PM me and I'll do a special PoTV price. The only thing I don't have control over price-wise is postage, but you have the choice of first class signed for, through the services, down to second class.

Thanks for looking.

All the very best,

Lee

EDIT: Added donation to site for each sale after seeing USMMUK's post about the donation button.

Last edited:
My mouth just :11:

I am ultimately speechless and this is something hard to do to a Yankee Irish American.

Ethel, thank you! THIS is the community feeling we lost at the other place.

Simply. Brilliant.

Totally cool, this is a community in the truest meaning. Nice one ethelking, I can't think of 2 folks more deserving for all their hard work :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone - this is what I've been missing! :cheerful:

EDIT: Sorry - I just noticed the Thanks button - will start using it forthwith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom