What's new

Eden Mods SnapDragon V1.5 & Extras

HandsomeStan

Postman
Superb flavour chasing RDA from the talented and sadly closing down Eden Mods.

This is in great condition, very minor signs of use, Missing the standard white driptip. ( Update: found a very similar Driptip I’ll include) RRP’s are from memory please correct me if I’m wrong, Includes
SnapDragon RDA V1.5, with normal and Squonk pin, original posts and spare O-rings and 510 drip tip adapter RRP £90
Velocity posts RRP £20
Chuff Cap RRP £20
Drip tip by Bigs RRP £10

Total £140
£55 delivered via Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded, payment via PayPal G&S

EE607ADD-4898-4CB8-BEA9-365EA8890C37.jpeg

C104B637-D008-47BA-B3C6-733C8D8245DF.jpeg

6EA10C3F-F4B4-46F6-90B3-FCC1EEE5B22F.jpeg

Last edited:
Found a very similar driptip to the one included so will add this, see pic

Enjoy the weekend Apes

Crazy how cheap these are currently considering the quality of the RDA itself and all the extras included - it's a proper British engineered and built, absolute classic of an atty that will do MTL, restricted DTL, and full on DTL with the chuff cap, whilst lasting a lifetime!

And it's the complete package too, well almost as it's only missing a Snappy cap to make it complete - if someone on here buys it then PM me and I'll send you a brand new green Snappy cap to complete the set free of charge :)

Crazy how cheap these are currently considering the quality of the RDA itself and all the extras included - it's a proper British engineered and built, absolute classic of an atty that will do MTL, restricted DTL, and full on DTL with the chuff cap, whilst lasting a lifetime!

And it's the complete package too, well almost as it's only missing a Snappy cap to make it complete - if someone on here buys it then PM me and I'll send you a brand new green Snappy cap to complete the set free of charge :)

Sorry for late reply didn’t want to be bumping my post, it’s sold now to the top man @Martvb60 I'm sure he would be very happy with your awesome gesture.

I couldn’t agree more with your post and you made me second guess letting it go but I no longer drip or squonk so it was just a pretty ornament, glad someone will get to enjoy Eden mods quality work, I’m still gutted they’re shutting their doors

Yay, glad you got it sold - no point in keeping something that's not getting used when someone else will use it :)

@Martvb60 PM incoming buddy!

Back
Top Bottom