What's new

DPM Mods 26650 Stabwood We have a Winner!

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Happy New Year Folks,

I discover that at some point over the Holiday, I passed another goal, so I though it time I did a little Give Away :)

I have a beautiful DPM 26650 Mod that is powered by the YiHi SX350J Chip
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ataraki-sx350j-stabilized-wood-box-mod.92133/
Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 1.13.12 pm.png

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 1.14.19 pm.png

So a couple of rules I am afraid.
Only available to those with a Post Count in excess of 50 though I reserve the right to remove any suspicious entries.
I am afraid that due to Customs changes now in force that this will ONLY be available to UK Members.

Usual thing, Names on a list, you foul up and you mend list.
I'll draw this on Saturday 16th..... Good Luck to you ALL :)

That's a lovely looking mod there @Rob and it'll certainly make some ones 2021 but i'm all about AIO or Pods at the moment so not an entry.Congrats on reaching your milestone.

And this is Rob’s idea of a LITTLE! Giveaway.
If I’m not worthy then please boot me but I’d be mad not to put my name in. Thank you @Rob and congratulations.
1: Arawn1975!

What a beauty !!!
It’d be rude not to .

1) Abu

thanks for the chance Rob

Forgot to say..... WAIT till you see the BOX it comes in!! AND, it will come with a Fully Charged 26650 installed :)

Congrats on reaching another goal @Rob. An absolutely stunning giveaway. Good luck to all entering.

This is some 'little giveaway' Rob, it's a beautiful Mod and is very generous of you. Congratulations on achieving your goal and thank you for the opportunity of winning this stunner. :)

1. Arawn1975!
2. abujee
3. oORobOo

Back
Top Bottom