Vape Club
What's new

Dinner Lady give away

MrDJ

Legend
Image9134618988355949452.jpg Image8746731083755505199.jpg

I was sent these juices thanks to Eyeball Kid and Dinner Lady for review but even though i loved the original range of their summer holiday flavours these are just not flavours i get on with at all and would not be able to give a worthwile true review on a flavour i know i was not going to like so i need to pass them on.

so today we have 160ml of juice from Dinner Lady:

Summer Holiday
Guava Sunrise 60ml 3mg
wake up your taste buds with this smooth fusion of guava and cream with subtle hint of pineapple

Cola Cabana 60ml 3mg
quench your thirst with our refreshing cola infused with a cherry punch to add that needed stir

11 11 range
Felon 11 10ml 3mg
this smooth tobacco blend is sure to delight. flu cured kentucky leaves are brewed with burley & virginia for an almost sweet,slightly bitter and naturally rounded taste

Heaven 11 10ml 3mg
vanilla creme with dark caramel,honey notes & a subtle hint of tobacco just at the end of the exhale.

After 11 10ml 3mg
this cool minty eucalyptus hit will almost take your breath away with its icy blast.

Sweet 11 10ml 3mg
the rich satisfying taste of cherry pipe tobacco.

Rules
uk postage only
minimum 100 posts
if youve won something from me before then give others a chance
this will be drawn next weekend if i remember.
fuck it up you fix it.
names on a list
GO

Last edited:
Royal Flush Vape
1 badboybez

Thanks for the chance mate, not tried Dinner Lady before.

Regards badboybez

AcmeFog
Vape Club
Nice give away. Gonna sit on the side lines for this as still got a fair amount of cryo juice to get through.

#notanentry

Vape Green
first cock up found. should read 60ml not 30ml DOH! updated.

Be nice to try for the first time.. thank you..

1 badboybez
2 Banjostring
3 AJT

Premier Ecigs
Great gesture and a cracking giveaway, love the sound of a couple of these but don't like tobacco vapes so would be wasted on me
#notanentry

Back
Top Bottom