What's new

Cthulhu Mods - Tube Mod V2

Looks very sleek. And has all the safety features a non mech user would want. I'll hold off putting name down untill the review, only used fully regulated upto now so would want some sort of battery indicator to feel confident using.

Looks very sleek. And has all the safety features a non mech user would want. I'll hold off putting name down untill the review, only used fully regulated upto now so would want some sort of battery indicator to feel confident using.

no worries, wait until it arrives, I'll test everything and go over everything and you'll be able to decide if it's for you or not. The only real downside is that you'll have to either build to get the wattage you want.. or use a stock coil that is going to produce a wattage range suitable for the coil. ... if that makes sense! Low voltage should cut the battery off before it gets too low, so you shouldn't really need an indicator. .. but yeah not as simple as using an adjustable wattage mod, for sure.

No rush anyway, it's not even in my hands yet. :)

I would have gone for this myself but bought the Siegfried Kit which came with a tube type mod.

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd

Not enough people adding names so why not

Thanks for the opportunity. Would love to give this a try. Would obviously cover the postage to Italy!

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd
6 mindeboy
7 nottsbloke

This looks just up my street and an upgrade to my broken 101. Ta for the chance @Simon G.

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd
6 mindeboy
7 nottsbloke
8 MHL

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd
6 mindeboy
7 nottsbloke
8 MHL
9 phatbhoy
Oooooh, so shiiiney, If you don't mind Simon, I'm in. And my thx for the opportunity

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd
6 mindeboy
7 nottsbloke
8 MHL
9 phatbhoy
Oooooh, so shiiiney, If you don't mind Simon, I'm in. And my thx for the opportunity

Why would I mind? :D

all welcome.

1 John R
2 BULLDOG1963
3 Rob
4 mattc1
5 stuartd
6 mindeboy
7 nottsbloke
8 MHL
9 phatbhoy
10 gary68