What's new

Cthulhu Mods - Tube Mod V2

Simon G

Olympian
Edit, mod has arrived!

Find out more, ask questions here...

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...at/threads/cthulhu-tube-v2-first-look.208730/

... To give you all something to look forward to I have one of these on the way from the good folks at Cthulhu Mod. It's essentially a 'bypass' mod in a tube design with a bottom button. These are the only specs I have right now... but it looks pretty nifty imo, seems it can be used in 18350 mode too.

Bottom Mechanical Switch & Lock, SHORT-CIRCUIT PROTECTION, REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION, 10S TIMEOUT PROTECTION, OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION, BATTERY LOW VOLTAGE PROTECTION.

Cthulhu are only sending me one, so you'll win the one I'll have been testing out, so unfortunately it won't be brand new/unused ... it could be black but it will probably be silver ..... and I'll try my best not to completely destroy it. ;)

When it arrives we can see what it's all about but until then if you want to stick your name down on a list in the usual manner now, then please do.

4-450x250.png
5-1536x614.png
2-1536x687.png

02-octopus_intro_v1.gif

Last edited:
Nice one Simon, looking forward to hearing about this one. Tubes interest me so much more than AIO's.

1. John R

I'll get it rolling if I may, thanks for the chance :D

Do love a tube mod thanks for the chance i your kind giveaway look forward to hearing your thought's on this.

1. John R
2. BULLDOG1964

1. John R
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Rob

Yes!! Another Fan of Tube Mods here too, so if I may, I'd love to tip my hat into the ring? :)

Smashing Item from a Top Man :)

1. John R
2. BULLDOG1964
3. Rob

Yes!! Another Fan of Tube Mods here too, so if I may, I'd love to tip my hat into the ring? :)

Smashing Item from a Top Man :)

yup, open to all Rob... there's not much point in making exclusions, it doesn't really matter to me. :)

Back
Top Bottom