What's new

coppervape dvarw MTL RTA 5ml.

but if it`s not going to work

Wouldn't be the first atty to sit in the stand for months till I finally get it to work! Berserker mini is in the stand for now, LOL

I'll enter but only because if I win, I'll send you something else in return, which I would have done if you'd put this in the 'swaps' section. :16:

1. Jackymax
2. Domejunky
3. BULLDOG1964
4. Hol
5. Jj87
6. badboybez
7. Shiny
8. masrock
9. Silk186
10 iqon
11. simong

Sorry to hear you didn't get on with it, I find it a nice wee tank. Hope you find something more to your liking. Not an entry, already got a second on order.
Ha ha no worries it’s my dodgy hand I think..I have the savour arriving tomorrow and looks way easier to coil and wick and a Advken manta on it’s way from GearBest...

@simong you have been great helping me and if I knew it would have been yours mate..

Ha ha no worries it’s my dodgy hand I think..I have the savour arriving tomorrow and looks way easier to coil and wick and a Advken manta on it’s way from GearBest...

@simong you have been great helping me and if I knew it would have been yours mate..

nah, it's fine mate, I just like trying everything I can, it helps helping other people .... hope you like the savour, I'm very tempted myself I must admit. :)

1. Jackymax
2. Domejunky
3. BULLDOG1964
4. Hol
5. Jj87
6. badboybez
7. Shiny
8. masrock
9. Silk186
10 iqon
11. simong
12. rosco1438
Thanks for the chance.

nah, it's fine mate, I just like trying everything I can, it helps helping other people .... hope you like the savour, I'm very tempted myself I must admit. :)
Great stuff..I hope I like the savour as well but if not wait out..

1. Jackymax
2. Domejunky
3. BULLDOG1964
4. Hol
5. Jj87
6. badboybez
7. Shiny
8. masrock
9. Silk186
10 iqon
11. simong
12. rosco1438
13. madh0us3

Thanks so much for the chance on this one, been a shite week, lets hope my luck is in :)

1. Jackymax
2. Domejunky
3. BULLDOG1964
4. Hol
5. Jj87
6. badboybez
7. Shiny
8. masrock
9. Silk186
10 iqon
11. simong
12. rosco1438
13. madh0us3
14. ObiWanVaponi

cheers for the chance at this one mate, promised myself not to buy any more this month then everyone starts raving about this thing! Shame you couldn't get on with it, but there's bound to be one out there for you. :2thumbsup:

Amazing gesture and a shame you didn't get on with it, not an entry good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom